By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m shocked you have any. It’s about half of our center.
Using social media, it would be so easy for the union to start an information campaign informing residents in these areas of UPS holding back their deliveries. Let the people demand the daily service they paid for!

Lol, the union is still in 1980's mode in many ways, meanwhile the company is operating in the now.

Thebrownblob

Using social media, it would be so easy for the union to start an information campaign informing residents in these areas of UPS holding back their deliveries. Let the people demand the daily service they paid for!

Lol, the union is still in 1980's mode in many ways, meanwhile the company is operating in the now.
And you think UPS would care?

Thebrownblob

The corporate world hates negative pressure. You set the narrative as discrimination.
We’ve been dealing with this for quite a few months. Trust me the company doesn’t care what anyone says or thinks. The phones ringing off the hook with customers pissed the simple fact is there is not any other good service to those areas. It’s a piss poor way to treat customers, but if the company is saving money, they don’t care.

Wally

We’ve been dealing with this for quite a few months. Trust me the company doesn’t care what anyone says or thinks. The phones ringing off the hook with customers pissed the simple fact is there is not any other good service to those areas. It’s a piss poor way to treat customers, but if the company is saving money, they don’t care.
They care if you frame it in woke terms.

Wally

Targeted marketing could also focus on the customer putting pressure on the shipper not to let UPS hold back delivery.

Interesting, I never heard about customers bringing lawsuits against the company for delayed delivery. Sounds like class action material if the same shipping rates were applied as customers that were not delayed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A guy I work with told me about something that happened to a friend. Guy lets his dog out to use the bathroom. When he lets him back in he realizes his dog is muddy as well as the rabbit in his mouth that isn’t moving.

He remembered his neighbor raises fancy rabbits and thinks his dog got ahold of one. He thought maybe the rabbit isn’t dead but playing dead because there is no blood anywhere.

He washed the rabbit and put it back in a cage next door intending to talk to the owner when she got home. A little later he hears a blood-curdling scream from his neighbor. He ran next door. She’s standing there screaming saying, IT’S BACK!! It died three days ago and I buried it, but IT’S BACK!!

OMG!! I died laughing when he told me that story. Lol.