By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Kids. You gotta love em but man they can be frustrating sometimes. My daughter hit last night at 8:00 with, We have a mandatory meeting at school tomorrow at 6 PM. Umm, I'll see what I can do.

Then this morning....my tags expire at end of February. I was off for a whole week last week...
My tags expire end of February too. But I have off today.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here you can mail in your registration renewal. I think they charge you an extra dollar but worth it to save the hassle.

For a couple of years they said it had to be renewed 30 days BEFORE it expired or you would get hit with a late fee. I didn't know about it and was scrambling at the last minute to get to a registrar. That law/rule changed so now its back to it expires when it really expires. It was just a scam to squeeze more money out of people and I guess enough people complained.

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the winners was a guy from Iran. He protested the immigration policy by staying in Iran and having someone read his statement as his acceptance speech.

Wasn't it more about him being on the no fly list because of his past actions or comments so he couldn't come? Then he made other excuses and made it more political.

upschuck

Here you can mail in your registration renewal. I think they charge you an extra dollar but worth it to save the hassle.

For a couple of years they said it had to be renewed 30 days BEFORE it expired or you would get hit with a late fee. I didn't know about it and was scrambling at the last minute to get to a registrar. That law/rule changed so now its back to it expires when it really expires. It was just a scam to squeeze more money out of people and I guess enough people complained.
We can renew ours over the internet.

upschuck

I think you can do it over the internet here now too. Fairly recent change.
I stumbled on it by accident, looking what to do it registration paper was destroyed, found the internet way, and everything needed was on the card. Couple days later, and registrations were at the house.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Kids. You gotta love em but man they can be frustrating sometimes. My daughter hit last night at 8:00 with, We have a mandatory meeting at school tomorrow at 6 PM. Umm, I'll see what I can do.

Then this morning....my tags expire at end of February. I was off for a whole week last week...

My tags expire end of February too. But I have off today.
You guys actually have to do it in person there?

Don't even have to pay extra here. Pretty much the standard way of doing it.