By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-2-27_7-32-33.png

upschuck

I understand that we will see what happens. I mean it's not a huge loss if we don't get it.

But they have it listed for 35k more than what was owed to them when they foreclosed. So surely there's some wiggle room.
Maybe that is why it has been on the market so long, in a sellers market, because it is overpriced.

oldngray

nowhere special
Has anyone seen or even care about the Oscar winners?

Who watches those award shows anyway? Always same people saying the same things and as always being a politically correct liberal is the most important thing.

The winner was a movie about a gay black kid? What a shocker!

oldngray

nowhere special
Didn't @Brownslave688 say it has been on the market since October? Sounds like the bank doesn't want to negotiate much, in a sellers market.

The house next to me was listed for 2 hours before it was sold by the bank at a very cheap price. The bank just wanted to get rid of it quick and someone had to have tipped off the buyer about it.

Its not really a sellers market everywhere.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Who watches those award shows anyway? Always same people saying the same things and as always being a politically correct liberal is the most important thing.

It's probably best to just avoid all mainstream pop culture for at least the next four years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A gay, Black kid, with I believe a junkie mother. Have to hit all the points. LOL.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I like seeing the dresses. Although, the best part of last night's show that I watched was the little Indian kid, the candy dropped from above, and the tour bus riders who were surprised when they were ushered into the Oscars to meet stars. Lol.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like seeing the dresses. Although, the best part of last night's show that I watched was the little Indian kid, the candy dropped from above, and the tour bus riders who were surprised when they were ushered into the Oscars to meet stars. Lol.
I like the fashion....so I just watch the pre-Oscar, red carpet events.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Maybe that is why it has been on the market so long, in a sellers market, because it is overpriced.
It's an 1800 sq ft home listed for under 60k. Lol.

Very rural area sometimes things don't move too fast. Plus I said the pictures of the house posted online were dated October. I'm not sure how long it's been listed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Kids. You gotta love em but man they can be frustrating sometimes. My daughter hit last night at 8:00 with, We have a mandatory meeting at school tomorrow at 6 PM. Umm, I'll see what I can do.

Then this morning....my tags expire at end of February. I was off for a whole week last week...

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Not I. Especially not now.