By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Mine, I think, is only 6 1/2. With a weird arbor hole.
Check out this base I built out of scrap stuff in my garage. You step down on the 2x4, it goes down horizontal and catches. Wheels engage and you can roll your saw anywhere you want.
IMG_0574 (1).JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
FML this is going to be the week from hell.

Apparently the controlling member of the group sold out to hospital last Friday without anyone's knowledge. They aren't having a meeting about it until Sunday.

And my wife is already a raging bitch thinking about it. I may work every day just to be away from home.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And the lowest measured pressure in a North Atlantic hurricane was 882 mb in Hurricane Wilma in 2005.

That is impressive!

March 1993 blizzard here hit 960mb. It was a very nasty week. It took almost two weeks before I could get to a small village at the north end of my route.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yeah, feel sorry for him. Work your whole life, retire, and end up hating your life.

I certainly have some normal, minor complaints. But none related to UPS, and overall, I'm as happy as a pig in poop.

Especially when I see the smiles on the grandkids' faces when one or more of them is here every day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That is impressive!

March 1993 blizzard here hit 960mb. It was a very nasty week. It took almost two weeks before I could get to a small village at the north end of my route.
950 mb is pretty much the lowest recorded for a non tropical storm in North America. The blizzard of 78 was 956 mb