By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That's one of the reasons I prefer to just rent. I can pay rent, or I can pay property taxes (plus a mortgage) and also inherit all the headaches that come with the property. It's a no-brainer.
It's also not a financially smart decision. You don't get a return on your investment.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's also not a financially smart decision. You don't get a return on your investment.
I can also up and leave any time I want. I prefer to think of the lack of return as simply the cost of not having to deal with property maintenance, taxes, and all the other horse:censored2: that comes with ownership. I got better things to do. I can always make more money but I can't say the same about time.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm not really sure if that is good or bad.

Did you ever considering seeing a good Freudian psychoanalyst?

Dreams and, uummmmm,,,,,,,,

sailboy.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can also up and leave any time I want. I prefer to think of the lack of return as simply the cost of not having to deal with property maintenance, taxes, and all the other horse:censored2: that comes with ownership. I got better things to do. I can always make more money but I can't say the same about time.
I like the fact that it's mine. If I want to paint a wall or take down a set of trees I can. I don't feel like the stuff I do is a hassle because it's not only increasing the value of the property, but it's also making it feel like home.

When I was in an apartment it just felt like a place to live. I didn't like that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I like the fact that it's mine. If I want to paint a wall or take down a set of trees I can. I don't feel like the stuff I do is a hassle because it's not only increasing the value of the property, but it's also making it feel like home.

When I was in an apartment it just felt like a place to live. I didn't like that.
Different things suit different people. I got permission to paint the wall in my bedroom but other than that, this is just a place for me to crash when I'm not out. Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot of things I enjoy doing staying at home, but as long as there's space for a workdesk and a corner for my amp setup I'm good.