C.O.D's

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
my training route and the first few routes afterwards never had cod's, my current route has them daily , usually split between a comic book store and a bridal boutique. i guess dc comics has a new release coming out soon because i picked up a check for a few thousand today. that wasn't unusual though because that same comic book store has cod's daily and once had a single box for upwards of 14k.

today however was a whole new ball game. smallish box. not more than 5lbs.

25,580.00 cod.

bridal boutique. single dress. 3 checks.

i wanted to ask the lady if the model came with the dress but i like my job.

Whither

Scofflaw
My favorites are heavy, bulky CODs where you learn that the first day is always gonna be NM1. Then you come back the next day, they've got new CODs in addition to the send-agains. They pay for the send-agains but once again NM1 for the rest and once again need you to write down the pertinent info. Glad I don't have a single spot like that on my route.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
My favorites are heavy, bulky CODs where you learn that the first day is always gonna be NM1. Then you come back the next day, they've got new CODs in addition to the send-agains. They pay for the send-agains but once again NM1 for the rest and once again need you to write down the pertinent info. Glad I don't have a single spot like that on my route.
"My checkbook is in my car, give me a min to get it"
Me: I'll be back later........(tomorrow lol)

542thruNthru

I hated bridal shops because of this. Every one of them wouldn't pay till NM3. So I'd have to write down the amount and to who on a info notices for every one.

Had a guy that wouldn't pay on NM3 and tell me to come back tomorrow. Everytime I said no and my damn OMS would tell him ok when he called in. Every single time!

Rack em

Made the Podium
I hated bridal shops because of this. Every one of them wouldn't pay till NM3. So I'd have to write down the amount and to who on a info notices for every one.

Had a guy that wouldn't pay on NM3 and tell me to come back tomorrow. Everytime I said no and my damn OMS would tell him ok when he called in. Every single time!
Would have pissed on the dresses on the 4th attempt!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
The guy was a real sleaz ball. I started walking out if he didn't start writing a check right away. He'd call in and complain everytime. They'd ask me to go back and I'd make up some reason why I couldn't. :)
Hope that guy slips on a banana peel outside and face plants into the freshest pile of dog :censored2:

Hot Carl

I await the day we end c.o.d.'s
Same. I kinda can't believe we're still doing stuff like this in 2020. I had one the other day at a sleazy convenience store for like $600 and was just rolling my eyes at the fact I have to actually stand here and wait for someone to write out a paper check like some heathen.