C.O.D's

oldngray

nowhere special
I miss that show! Such a classic.
ren_and_stimpy.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I used to volunteer to deliver to the County Fair when I got in at night. They usually had a few large cash only COD's.and they would pay you in ones- fives and rolls of quarters. That stop was always good for at least an hour of overtime and I got to eat a corn dog or two and watch the slutty fair girls walk around while I waited for the carnies to round up the money. Good times.
You catch the Buffalo Bill show when there ??

floridays

I used to volunteer to deliver to the County Fair when I got in at night. They usually had a few large cash only COD's.and they would pay you in ones- fives and rolls of quarters. That stop was always good for at least an hour of overtime and I got to eat a corn dog or two and watch the slutty fair girls walk around while I waited for the carnies to round up the money. Good times.
I figured you for a corn dog and slutty fair girl type of guy.
Goodtimes.

rod

Retired 23 years
You catch the Buffalo Bill show when there ??
Years ago they would have a "girly show" that basically showed nothing except maybe some side boob. We always snuck into it when we were underage. Other than that now days the most you can hope for is the slutty teenage girls walking the midway show. Actually you can see more skin there now than the old strip show had. Go ahead--call me a perv.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Years ago they would have a "girly show" that basically showed nothing except maybe some side boob. We always snuck into it when we were underage. Other than that now days the most you can hope for is the slutty teenage girls walking the midway show. Actually you can see more skin there now than the old strip show had. Go ahead--call me a perv.
You perv!

floridays

Ok, perv.
Old one at that.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I had a customer on a rural route I had for a few years.
She would get 4 to 10 thousand of dollars worth of C.O.D. packages from Pure Romance every week.
She was the #1 sales consultant in MN for Pure Romance for many years.
She was a sex toy expert.