C.O.D's

rod

Retired 23 years
I used to volunteer to deliver to the County Fair when I got in at night. They usually had a few large cash only COD's.and they would pay you in ones- fives and rolls of quarters. That stop was always good for at least an hour of overtime and I got to eat a corn dog or two and watch the slutty fair girls walk around while I waited for the carnies to round up the money. Good times.

oldngray

nowhere special
or a big bag of change.When the Fair or Mcnair Amusements would roll into town the carnies would have 4 or 5 COD's every day and pay with change from the machines. Don't miss those days at ALL
the gypsies at those fairs would shortchange you in a minute if you let them

rod

Retired 23 years
I used to volunteer to deliver to the County Fair when I got in at night. They usually had a few large cash only COD's.and they would pay you in ones- fives and rolls of quarters. That stop was always good for at least an hour of overtime and I got to eat a corn dog or two and watch the slutty fair girls walk around while I waited for the carnies to round up the money. Good times.

Est.1998

I hated bridal shops because of this. Every one of them wouldn't pay till NM3. So I'd have to write down the amount and to who on a info notices for every one.

Had a guy that wouldn't pay on NM3 and tell me to come back tomorrow. Everytime I said no and my damn OMS would tell him ok when he called in. Every single time!
I'd just say ok and give it to the clerk or will call. Chances are you probably would see the pkg again but now everyone knows the trouble cods can cause lol

542thruNthru

I'd just say ok and give it to the clerk or will call. Chances are you probably would see the pkg again but now everyone knows the trouble cods can cause lol
I gave to clerk everytime. Always ended up back on my truck. What really drove me nuts was when I'd say well it's going back and he would say. "No you'll bring it back tomorrow."

Then I'd have to see his smug face every time I brought it back. Gets my blood up just thinking about it!! Lol

Est.1998

I gave to clerk everytime. Always ended up back on my truck. What really drove me nuts was when I'd say well it's going back and he would say. "No you'll bring it back tomorrow."

Then I'd have to see his smug face every time I brought it back. Gets my blood up just thinking about it!! Lol
Yeah that would've made me mad too.
What ever became of that stop?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I assumed that since he is such a lil betch!
tenor (31).gif