California

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then go out in the fields and pick your own damn fruit and vegetables. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
I haveno fields personally, just a postage stamp sized yard.
All the jd's can get plenty of exercise by picking and planting crops......that will built those six-packs and make them see that further education is the way to go....it mightalso deter some future criminals.

MAKAVELI

I haveno fields personally, just a postage stamp sized yard.
All the jd's can get plenty of exercise by picking and planting crops......that will built those six-packs and make them see that further education is the way to go....it mightalso deter some future criminals.
Yea, good luck with that. As long as corporate America has a love for low wages there will always be people crossing the border illegally. Get used to it or like I said go pick your own damn fruit and vegetables.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Get here legally and you can drive legally, and do all sorts of things.

Again, we revisit your lack of knowledge on driving in the USA. Lets explain this again for you. You can come here ILLEGALLY, and drive all day long if you have a CURRENT drivers license issued in the country of origin of the illegal.

If you come here from sweden illegally, and have a valid drivers license from sweden, then you can rent a car and drive all day long in the USA.

As long as corporations in this country use illegal aliens for workers, and as long as the republicans keep calling for more "guest workers" to enter the USA, then these people will need drivers licenses to move around this country.

If you dont like it, then you will need to vote against your republican patriots and stop the practice and learn to hire americans.

Of course, you wont, but will still complain.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, we revisit your lack of knowledge on driving in the USA. Lets explain this again for you. You can come here ILLEGALLY, and drive all day long if you have a CURRENT drivers license issued in the country of origin of the illegal.

If you come here from sweden illegally, and have a valid drivers license from sweden, then you can rent a car and drive all day long in the USA.

As long as corporations in this country use illegal aliens for workers, and as long as the republicans keep calling for more "guest workers" to enter the USA, then these people will need drivers licenses to move around this country.

If you dont like it, then you will need to vote against your republican patriots and stop the practice and learn to hire americans.

TOS
Oh yeah, hire Americans like the pres. did with the company who did the Obamacare website....weren't they Canadian ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS
I have yet to see anyone produce a driver's license from south of the Rio Grande , passports yes and many have no exit / entrance stamps .

moreluck

golden ticket member
2q21sf5.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

rod

Retired 23 years
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/02/california-grants-law-license-to-illegal-immigrant/

Yes, I know he was brought here when he was young.....BUT, when he applied for college did he think about applying for citizenship? When he applied for law school ? How about when he applied to take the Bar Exam ?

Once he's older, he bears the responsibility of becoming a citizen or exiting!! I can't hire him as a lawyer....it would be illegal for me.

I saw that on the news. I just shook my head and said WTF.

MAKAVELI

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/02/california-grants-law-license-to-illegal-immigrant/

Yes, I know he was brought here when he was young.....BUT, when he applied for college did he think about applying for citizenship? When he applied for law school ? How about when he applied to take the Bar Exam ?

Once he's older, he bears the responsibility of becoming a citizen or exiting!! I can't hire him as a lawyer....it would be illegal for me.
But I guess it's not illegal to hire him as a field worker or landscaper or construction worker, housekeeper, etc. Got it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would be illegal for me to hire him..........to be my housekeeper.....if I had a housekeeper.

Politicians and movie stars are always being watched so they don't have any illegals working for them as maids, nannies etc.

MAKAVELI

It would be illegal for me to hire him..........to be my housekeeper.....if I had a housekeeper.

Politicians and movie stars are always being watched so they don't have any illegals working for them as maids, nannies etc.
If you read the article, it states he filed for citizenship in 94. Instead of acknowledging this man's plight to better himself and provide a future for his family by working his way through law school in the fields and a grocery store. You just regurgitate the bs on faux news. He is an American success story, someone both citizens and the undocumented can look up to. Why don't you write about how businesses and corporations are exploiting the undocumented for cheap labor and huge profits? Oh yea, they don't provide that point of view on faux news.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you read the article, it states he filed for citizenship in 94. Instead of acknowledging this man's plight to better himself and provide a future for his family by working his way through law school in the fields and a grocery store. You just regurgitate the bs on faux news. He is an American success story, someone both citizens and the undocumented can look up to. Why don't you write about how businesses and corporations are exploiting the undocumented for cheap labor and huge profits? Oh yea, they don't provide that point of view on faux news.
If I applied in '94 I sure would have the sense enough to follow up on that.................And to be an American success story......you have to be an AMERICAN !!

oldngray

nowhere special
You can try to spin it and deflect attention away from the facts as much as you want, but regardless of your own opinions he is still an illegal alien.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't need to write about the undocumented......they shouldn't be here....period!!! There are paths to citizenship.....take them!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I accept LEGAL immigration.........I don't have to accept illegal anything!!!! Illegal is against the law. The face of America is not changing to a lawless society !! There are laws.....follow them or get out!!