Cameras installed in Ground vehicles today.

HD219

Walked in this morning with to see a video camera installed where my rearview mirror was and sound recorders on my dash. Anyone else have a camera installed in their ground vehicle yet? I feel violated.

bacha29

Walked in this morning with to see a video camera installed where my rearview mirror was and sound recorders on my dash. Anyone else have a camera installed in their ground vehicle yet? I feel violated.
You know what clucker males say... "if rape is unavoidable...relax and enjoy it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Does this mean you can’t park on the wrong side of the street?

TTLS1

Does this mean you can’t park on the wrong side of the street?
i thought that was an amazon thing? they run my entire neighborhood on the wrong side of the street. they also have no clue how to read house numbers and which side of the road is even or odd.

It will be fine

Now I can't punch it in reverse when I pass a house :(
The only thing my cameras pick up are guys not wearing their seatbelts. It took about a week to fix that for all but one driver that I now am going to fire because he refuses to wear a seatbelt and keeps getting caught.

bacha29

Another reason not to be a Ground driver.
Just another example among countless hundreds if not thousands of just how totally powerless FXG contractors are This is when you start. This is when you stop. This is what you drive. This is what you wear. This is where you go. This is how you do it. What little autonomy they have it is found in areas whereby no matter how they exercise that minimal amount... it doesn't matter because it does not impact FXG operations in any way possible.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just another example among countless hundreds if not thousands of just how totally powerless FXG contractors are This is when you start. This is when you stop. This is what you drive. This is what you wear. This is where you go. This is how you do it. What little autonomy they have it is found in areas whereby no matter how they exercise that minimal amount... it doesn't matter because it does not impact FXG operations in any way possible.
Impotent contractors. FedEx strong!

Est.1998

What direction is the cam facing?
You or the road?

HD219

The only thing my cameras pick up are guys not wearing their seatbelts. It took about a week to fix that for all but one driver that I now am going to fire because he refuses to wear a seatbelt and keeps getting caught.
Lol. That's the only thing I changed. I used to buckle my seatbelt behind me. Now it's on for every stop.

HD219

Same thing I was telling myself today. Fedex put equipment in vehicles that don't belong to them in any way. Contractors have to be getting some sort of gain from this.

It will be fine

Same thing I was telling myself today. Fedex put equipment in vehicles that don't belong to them in any way. Contractors have to be getting some sort of gain from this.
Fedex basically pays for the initial equipment and install. Contractors pay for the service and any new equipment as we add vehicles. FedEx doesn’t have access to the video. They request it for accidents but that’s it.