Can a Driver Get Fired for Being a Cult Leader?

67634.jpeg

DeCurtis

The Cuties can sense the superiority of the RPCD over the lowly 22.4's.

No 22.4 could ever be a sex cult leader.

My friend thanks Tome's new grooming standards for being able to grow out the locks necessary for the aforementioned position.

Vocal atheists generally tend to be the types that never mature beyond the "I'm so edgy I can offend Christians" stage, happen to be broken little bitches upset that God hasn't put them back together yet, or a combination of the two.

God doesn't pay them any attention so they seek it out by getting a reaction from others. Treat them the same way you treat other attention whores and ignore them.

Happy Easter.
Settle down Satan

DeCurtis

Did you guys hear the company is going to get us little Fitbit type things in addition to the new DIAD?
They're going to monitor heart rate and pulse oxygen to determine if drivers are dehydrated or running. Some routes w ill also be payed by the step instead of the mile.

Did you guys hear the company is going to get us little Fitbit type things in addition to the new DIAD?
They're going to monitor heart rate and pulse oxygen to determine if drivers are dehydrated or running. Some routes w ill also be payed by the step instead of the mile.
Guess after they got my strike of 97 signs out of the garage