Customer service dropping fast

rod

Retired 22 years
Those mofos are sending me AARP mail 🤬, I am not old like @rod and @UnionStrong !!!
I never did join AARP. They always used to send me a "temporary" cardboard looking membership card that I would use at motels for the discount. The motels didn't care- they just needed some kind of number. I haven't did that for a long time now because I have so many other discounts through other things. I still get mail at least once a week or so from AARP wanting me to join.

Hot Carl

Have a shipper on my route that uses both us and FXG. The stuff they give me is small, but I have a suspicion that the big, bulky stuff they usually ship with FXG might be mine too pretty soon. It’s been sitting there for a couple days now and they’re starting to get pissed.

Commercial Inside Release

I joined just for their gift cards. $500 Carnival and RCCL gift cards for $450. That's how I pay for cruises, saves me crazy money.
Also, do this... Cruise travelers who own at least 100 shares of stock in Carnival Corporation (CCL), Royal Caribbean (RCL), or Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) can receive up to $250 in onboard credits during their next vacation at sea. It is through Stockperks, and is an automated process, you file at least 3-4 weeks before departure.

Also... If you buy the 100 shares of CCL in JAN, APR, or especially SEP/OCT the price will be low, and you can sell at the end of DEC or AUG while the price is up. FEB & MAR provide opportunity to sell, too.
100x$10=$1000 purchase
100x$19=$1900 sold
$900ish profit... Enjoy!

I ran an online IT parts company for a decade, and used FedEx, only using UPS if the customer insisted. Even though I've had ties to UPS for decades, my satisfaction with FedEx was greater. USPS Priority was great for small items, but the postal service has never been the same after the pension fiasco, congressional hearings, and rate hikes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I get horrible service from USPS. Regularly I recieve mail from blocks away. A neighbor a block away gets my mail so often that I have given them my phone number so they can call me and I will go pick it up. Fed-X does a good job getting the packages to me. Amazon also does good. UPS gets the packages to me the few times the shipper uses them. None of them ever knock or ring the bell. When I get an email saying to rate the delivery I give 3 stars and always say it would have been 5 stars if they would knock or ring the bell. Why are “all” the drivers not knocking?
The picture below is USPS mail from 1 day. 3 different addresses in my mailbox.

View attachment 489280
I pretty regularly don’t get a mail delivery or pick up. Probably once every 10 days or so. Then a few times a week it’ll be delivered at like 7pm.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
If the public onlly knew what was going on in the shipping industry they would change shippers. I NEVER recommend UPS anymore. I've never had a problem with FedEx Ground or the post office and with them I don't have to wait until 7-8 o'clock at night to get it---UPS sure isn't the same outfit I worked for.
Post off is terrible here. I’ll get a notification that my package has arrived and then it arrives 3 days later. They are crap..

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Also, do this... Cruise travelers who own at least 100 shares of stock in Carnival Corporation (CCL), Royal Caribbean (RCL), or Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) can receive up to $250 in onboard credits during their next vacation at sea. It is through Stockperks, and is an automated process, you file at least 3-4 weeks before departure.

Also... If you buy the 100 shares of CCL in JAN, APR, or especially SEP/OCT the price will be low, and you can sell at the end of DEC or AUG while the price is up. FEB & MAR provide opportunity to sell, too.
100x$10=$1000 purchase
100x$19=$1900 sold
$900ish profit... Enjoy!

I ran an online IT parts company for a decade, and used FedEx, only using UPS if the customer insisted. Even though I've had ties to UPS for decades, my satisfaction with FedEx was greater. USPS Priority was great for small items, but the postal service has never been the same after the pension fiasco, congressional hearings, and rate hikes.
At least the USPS has to fund their pension. The Teamsters get a taxpayer bailout.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
At least the USPS has to fund their pension. The Teamsters get a taxpayer bailout.
Because the taxpayers don’t subsidize the USPS, K. That weed is too powerful for you.
IMG_5100.gif