Can someone explain the PUX with packages process on the LEO scanner ?

McFeely

Huge Member
I can’t remember the options but the main Pux with packages use is for doing a pup at FXO. You’re supposed to use a 81 code (convenience) I believe. I don’t have my Leo in front of me to see all the options.

!Retired!

Open the stop
Top right corner, click the 3 dots
Exception - no package or exception - package
Choose the PUX you want

Nolimitz

In some areas (mine) there is a "start PUX" on the main pup screen and nothing on the "3dots" for a pux followed by options re: pkg/ no pkg

McFeely

Huge Member
In some areas (mine) there is a "start PUX" on the main pup screen and nothing on the "3dots" for a pux followed by options re: pkg/ no pkg
I’ve heard they’re rolling out Leo updates in 3 waves so that all of them don’t :censored2: on the same day. Haha

Star B

White Lightening
yea, LEO-LOCATION-x is what wave your in.

1st) bleeding edge
2nd) 2 weeks later
3rd) last to be updated.

Star B

White Lightening
We've been on Leo for almost a year... NOT what you would call an Urban area either. Amazing folks are still on the old PP
yea well our senior wanted you guys to be the guinea pigs so if it melted down we were still operational with PPads.

And my comment was about your in-station LEOs. They are on a software load that ends in .111 and most of our leos are still running 108.109 because they are part of wave2/3

Star B

White Lightening
They promise ours a week or two before Christmas... should be fun.
well, good news, is that you'll have a reliable software load as they have feature-frozen releases now.

there isn't bad news unless your whole station is the tracker generation.