Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
And they don't let Blacks immigrate ... not many non-Japanese period!

With an increasingly elderly Japanese population and lack of manpower in key sectors such as construction, IT services and health care, Japanese politicians are again debating the need to expand temporary foreign labor pools, through the use of short-term trainee programs.

japan historically has always isolated itself. It’s tough for foreigners in japan.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's not my fault you're not aware that the left is pushing neoMarxist ideology with racist narratives like critical race theory in schools.

Try to educate yourself child.
Please provide evidence that “the left” and only the left is in control of the educational system
And then tell me why republicans would ever let them get away with that

I never made that claim.
Your repeated strawman arguments don't work with me child.
CB2B6869-7090-4E84-8CAA-A2C5742879D6.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the confederacy was anti American. That’s irony behind all this. People who support the confederate flag and scream they love America. Yet that flag was anti American lol.
You have some fked up ideas!
Being American is not citizenship but rather a philosophy on behavior and freedoms.
You don't strike me as an American.

This should help you understand what an American believes ...
American Values Conversion.jpg

YES
I was waiting for that!
Critical race training is highly controversial, and for good reason; it’s a wack alt right organization championed by TRUMP
You know, same guy that Q’s follow....

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Make sure to get on your knees when you cry about flags and America. SMH.
The flag that represented the support of slavery ??? I know people try to run with this southern pride thing. You can show your pride in the south by other ways. If I see someone with that flag it just tells me what I need to know about the person.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The flag that represented the support of slavery ??? I know people try to run with this southern pride thing. You can show your pride in the south by other ways. If I see someone with that flag it just tells me what I need to know about the person.
Make sure to get on your knees when you cry about flags and America. SMH.