caravan

rickyb

Again, not the whole story. Comparing things that aren’t comparable. And race baiting.
how do you get citizenship in america anyways? and what makes a person american?

lets say your born in america to 1 american parent, but you immediately move and then return 20 years later. are you really american? we have stupid definitions of what it means to be american.

rickyb

too much time focusing on the "criminals" outside the country, and not enough on the ones running the country.
and actually this is whats always done. too immature to look in the mirror.

blame russia for 2016, blame the wrong countries for 9/11, blame the immigrants, etc.

i hear talks of personal responsibility or accountability and there is none.

El Correcto

god is dead
how do you get citizenship in america anyways? and what makes a person american?

lets say your born in america to 1 american parent, but you immediately move and then return 20 years later. are you really american? we have stupid definitions of what it means to be american.

I’m not telling you the secrets, nice try Ricky. You’ll never get in.

Look it up. Hell look up anything for once.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How do you call them “illegals” before they even get here? They’re just people walking through Mexico. Way to dehumanize people seeking a better life.
Yeah man.. throw the scent off and lets not focus on what you know I mean.--Just people takin' a stroll through Mexico..

I'll reword it for you so your feelings won't be hurt at the thought of me de-humanizing someone..
@DriveInDriveOut ..again..I'll re-word it so maybe you'll answer.." What would be the number of people heading to our southern border waving flags of their own countries with the intent of crossing into America that would be media worthy?"

Last edited:

It will be fine

Yeah man.. throw scent off and lets not focus on what you know I mean.--Just people takin' a stroll through Mexico..

I'll reword it for you so your feelings won't be hurt at the thought of me de-humanizing someone..
@DriveInDriveOut ..again..I'll re-word it so maybe you'll answer.." What would be the number of people heading to our southern border waving flags of their own countries with the intent of crossing into America that would be media worthy."
More than this. This happens all year, every year. They get to the border, request asylum and get denied. Obama worked with Mexico to stop them at their southern border. Trump can’t because no one likes him. I’m not worried about migrant farm workers, I’ve got real problems to be concerned about like my rising health insurance premiums due to republican sabotage.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
More than this. This happens all year, every year. They get to the border, request asylum and get denied. Obama worked with Mexico to stop them at their southern border. Trump can’t because no one likes him. I’m not worried about migrant farm workers, I’ve got real problems to be concerned about like my rising health insurance premiums due to republican sabotage.
Good Lord.. This is your concern out of all this?
A higher health insurance premium due to a"republican sabotage?" SMH

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your health costs rise because you pay for the illegals to be covered!!!

Observer

The reason a lot of us resent this caravan and others is simple. Our grandparents came over LEGALLY and paid to get here by boat. Then when they came here they learned the language and volunteered to fight in World War I. They did not ask for any handouts and raised their kids to be upstanding citizens. They all got jobs. Caravan people are trying to SNEAK IN like they have done several times before. If you want to gain access STOP SNEAKING IN. Personally I feel that the borders should be closed to Mexico for a period of one year. We need to change some of these old laws.

floridays

Excuse me sir, you aren't American..... please drop the "We."