caravan

rickyb

You used the first person, personal pronoun, "we," which you aren't when speaking of America or American's. I understand that.
thats not what i said. and you failed to answer my question. the whole idea of citizenship by birth / partial bloodline is ridiculous

over9five

Staff member
Do you have a clue as to how they could win?
Yes.
Pelosi and Boxer retire, and heavily campaign for Chelsea and Malia to replace them. Prepare them for a future presidential race. Out with the old, in with the new. Campaign includes many references to old out of touch white men running the country.
I started this joking, but it actually sounds pretty good. I might vote for them.

rickyb

So what do you think should qualify someone for citizenship since you think the US way is ridiculous?
im not just saying the US way is ridiculous.

should be you have to put in a certain amount of time for democracy and justice every year. but the rich who control the govt dont want that. thats just off the top of my head, i have no idea what the people i listen to say.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

should be you have to put in a certain amount of time for democracy and justice every year. but the rich who control the govt dont want that. thats just off the top of my head, i have no idea what the people i listen to say.
I’m asking what YOU think, not them. They’re not here.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And what exactly do you mean by “put in a certain amount of time for democracy and justice”?