caravan

It will be fine

i'm actually old enough to have gone to school when we were taught to think. I can decipher a point of view from the context of one's writing. I really don't want to spend the time citing your posts, to prove your statement disingenuous. Let's be truthful.
See, a reasonable person can separate policy from a politician. I know that’s impossible in the current GOP cult of personality. I’m not surprised you believe what you want to regardless of factual evidence to the contrary.

floridays

That’s one policy out of 8 years in office. That’s not exactly signing his praises. Can you not understand nuance? Is everything black and white to you?
I can understand it, for that distinct reason I called your initial post
bsbullf.gif
, and used the term disingenuous in another post. You clowns cannot figure out Trumps appeal, he is not nuanced and doesn't BS. Many find that quality refreshing from an elected official.

floridays

He doesn't BS? ... but he does lie a lot.
Funny thing is, we all know he is lying.
Ya see old Man, I won't go that far, it's up for argument, one I'd love to have. Granted he does speak in superlatives and is very optimistic about his policies and the country, known lying however is doubtful. I stand to be corrected with instances.

floridays

See, a reasonable person can separate policy from a politician. I know that’s impossible in the current GOP cult of personality. I’m not surprised you believe what you want to regardless of factual evidence to the contrary.
You didn't understand a single thing I posted that you replied to. I just pulled your pants down, you are naked.

newfie

Georgia has Libertarian candidates running for almost, if not all, state-wide positions.
It is not unusual for Libertarians to get 3 -7 % of the votes in each position where a Libertarian is running.

not as many in Maryland. I did vote for the libertarian for governor. Current repug governor is spineless.

newfie

you libs suddenly become purveyors of truth when Obama leaves office.

I used to love to watch the liberal fact check sites dance around Obama's blatant lies. They now take a trump half truth and give it four Pinocchio's.