caravan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You do know there are more democratic citizens than republican, right? It’s 48% to 44%.
More like 27% to 24% but who's counting.
Sorry, I should have said of voters. We have too many sad sacks that can’t even bother to vote.
Actually my post was to emphasize that Independents are the largest Political 'group' ahead of Dims and Repugs.

I, for instance, have been an Independent except for 2 years when I was a Libertarian.

I vote Libertarian mostly but that's because the Dims and Repugs are such dimwitted and repugnant slimeballs.

It will be fine

Actually my post was to emphasize that Independents are the largest Political 'group' ahead of Dims and Repugs.

I, for instance, have been an Independent except for 2 years when I was a Libertarian.

I vote Libertarian mostly but that's because the Dims and Repugs are such dimwitted and repugnant slimeballs.
I’m a registered independent as well. I’ve voted third party quite a bit, mostly libertarian when given the option. Obama really soured me on the Democratic Party. There’s a big problem with our democracy when a minority is determining policy. I guess most people don’t care but 20something% shouldn’t dictate public policy. I don’t know the answer, but I do know one party is in favor of voting and one looks to restrict it however possible. That’s why I went straight ticket democrat this year.

floridays

I’m a registered independent as well. I’ve voted third party quite a bit, mostly libertarian when given the option. Obama really soured me on the Democratic Party. There’s a big problem with our democracy when a minority is determining policy. I guess most people don’t care but 20something% shouldn’t dictate public policy. I don’t know the answer, but I do know one party is in favor of voting and one looks to restrict it however possible. That’s why I went straight ticket democrat this year.
That answer is complete
bsbullf.gif
as you have had no problem singing praise to Barry O and his accomplishments. One again, this is not a Democracy, we are a Republic.
Please explain your phony argument about voting to the people of California, just one example off the top of my head. Not to be mean, but you are a joke, and your arguments have no basis in fact.

BrownArmy

How’s that working?

(Lots of Libertarians on the ballot in GA?)

newfie

you are an independent that votes straight democrat

newfie

sounds like we all need to feel we have politics figured out and that the other guy is the :censored2: :)

It will be fine

That answer is complete
View attachment 220795 as you have had no problem singing praise to Barry O and his accomplishments. One again, this is not a Democracy, we are a Republic.
Please explain your phony argument about voting to the people of California, just one example off the top of my head. Not to be mean, but you are a joke, and your arguments have no basis in fact.
Find a quote where I sing the praise of Obama. I’ll wait.

It will be fine

Context, obama care off the top of my head.
I can search and find you speaking glowingly of his exploits. Are you serious?
That’s one policy out of 8 years in office. That’s not exactly signing his praises. Can you not understand nuance? Is everything black and white to you?

floridays

That’s one policy out of 8 years in office. That’s not exactly signing his praises. Can you not understand nuance? Is everything black and white to you?
i'm actually old enough to have gone to school when we were taught to think. I can decipher a point of view from the context of one's writing. I really don't want to spend the time citing your posts, to prove your statement disingenuous. Let's be truthful.