Casual to part time

cosis

Our station hired a handful of casuals for peak. Part time positions opened this week. Since they were all hired at the same time, how do they pick who to hire?

outtatime

If multiple people start on the same day they go by the first letter of their last name to determine seniority (A is highest). If more than one has the same letter, they go by the last number in their SSN (9 is highest).

falcon back

Our station hired a handful of casuals for peak. Part time positions opened this week. Since they were all hired at the same time, how do they pick who to hire?
Seems like it would go off of performance. Technique, knowledge, on road performance.

falcon back

That would have left you out which in turn provides conclusive proof that you used the method Rod mentioned earlier on this thread.
You are so wise and knowledgeable. The group is lucky to have you share your knowledge. Please, share your latest stock tip. We all need to learn from the smartest investor around. How many millions did you make on Gamestop?

bacha29

You are so wise and knowledgeable. The group is lucky to have you share your knowledge. Please, share your latest stock tip. We all need to learn from the smartest investor around. How many millions did you make on Gamestop?
Whenever you launch a personal attack at someone you have to be prepared for the same thing coming right back at you. You'd think that you would have learned that lesson by now. If you plan to continue then your obvious need would be for you to get some thicker skin that what you presently have.

falcon back

Whenever you launch a personal attack at someone you have to be prepared for the same thing coming right back at you. You'd think that you would have learned that lesson by now. If you plan to continue then your obvious need would be for you to get some thicker skin that what you presently have.
I am always intrigued with your wisdom and knowledge of the financial workings in today's world. I figured you would be on a private island somewhere enjoying all the money you made from Gamestop. I know as astute as you are, you got in on the cheap and sold at $300 or so. Warren Buffett has nothing on you.