Cell phone recommendations

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

try aliexpress. i havent got a cell phone on there yet but i get all my electronics on there and they are way cheaper / better than anything in store.

i bought an mp3 player 8gb plus you can add a sd card which adds i dont know how much storage for $13 including shipping. a comparable sony would be $80 and worse.

car accident recorder for $60 i believe. comparable here would have been 200-300.

bluetooth auxillary connection for cigar lighter for $8.

robot vac for $200.

For $200 I can get off my ass and vacuum my own floors.

rickyb

For $200 I can get off my ass and vacuum my own floors.
so i guess you hate dishwashers, washing machines also ;)

love robo vacs because they have small containers so you know if its still picking up dirt or not, and its automatic which it should be.

ill hand vac anything the robo vac cant do.

on top of that i waste a bunch of time at work, doing physio and studying in the library so the last thing i want to do is waste a bunch of time cleaning when i dont have to.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

so i guess you hate dishwashers, washing machines also ;)

love robo vacs because they have small containers so you know if its still picking up dirt or not, and its automatic which it should be.

ill hand vac anything the robo vac cant do.

on top of that i waste a bunch of time at work, doing physio and studying in the library so the last thing i want to do is waste a bunch of time cleaning when i dont have to.

I very rarely use my dishwasher as I am very capable of washing my dishes after every meal.

I do laundry every 3-4 days.