Center lost a truck

Scuderia

I have heard a rumor that some guy in Seattle quit by leaving the UPS truck in the middle of the floating bridge on I90
Oh man if I ever hit the lotto, Iā€™m gonna keep coming to work till they give me a friend*ed up route 200 stops 40 pickups, then just drive out, and send a diad message, ā€œ:censored2: you im out come get your trash truckā€. No stops completed, no air, no pickups, nothing. Then just take an Uber home. Iā€™d even bring extra clothes to change out of the uniform and leave it in the truck.

wornoutupser

My center had a package car disappear.

Management was not concerned.... Until our mechanic ran the mechanic's Telematics a few days later and found it in a parking lot at another center. Those thieves had come over and taken it!

I almost called Homeland Security. The lack of concern was appaling.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have heard a rumor that some guy in Seattle quit by leaving the UPS truck in the middle of the floating bridge on I90
We had a driver that called her husband and had him pick her up. She tossed her diad in the back of the truck and dropped her keys down the storm sewer.
I'll never forget the kid I pulled up on to take stops from...

He was in such a rage that he failed to see another driver already sitting next to his driver side.

I pulled up passenger side..

This guy was repeatedly launching the diad full force at the cradle, dashboard, floor, rear door...

Never saw him again.

Yeet

Not gonna let ā€˜em catch the Midnight Rider
They canā€™t put a ping on it??! What kind of backwoods center do you work at? 40 of our tractors are pinging in HIAFL or MCEFL. Youā€™re welcome, you bastards! I want my truck back!

Netsua 3:16

AND THATā€™S THE BOTTOM LINE
Oh man if I ever hit the lotto, Iā€™m gonna keep coming to work till they give me a friend*ed up route 200 stops 40 pickups, then just drive out, and send a diad message, ā€œ* you im out come get your trash truckā€. No stops completed, no air, no pickups, nothing. Then just take an Uber home. Iā€™d even bring extra clothes to change out of the uniform and leave it in the truck.
1F112027-3D7F-4548-8CF1-CF7E309E27BE.gif

Indecisi0n

Oh man if I ever hit the lotto, Iā€™m gonna keep coming to work till they give me a friend*ed up route 200 stops 40 pickups, then just drive out, and send a diad message, ā€œ* you im out come get your trash truckā€. No stops completed, no air, no pickups, nothing. Then just take an Uber home. Iā€™d even bring extra clothes to change out of the uniform and leave it in the truck.
Remember to disconnect the GPS first.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't see how you can lose a package car since there is a GPS unit under the dash by the handbrake. My Hub did lose a trailer a year or so ago. It was full of big-screen tvs and somebody just pulled into the yard and drove off with it.

bbsam

Staff member
ā€œLostā€ has such a dark connotation. Letā€™s call it ā€œparked in a less than obvious locationā€.

clean hairy

Seems as though Management failed to "expect the unexpected" when it comes to misplaced trailers!
Sure is a shame we cannot give them Warning letters for that!