Christianity

vantexan

So you will decide on a case by case basis. I get it.

Solid.
I don't decide, God does. Baptism is for those old enough and accountable for their sins. An innocent child is not accountable. We become like innocent children when we are baptized and our sins are washed away. Seriously, if you are a Christian you know this.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1717544706494.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't decide, God does. Baptism is for those old enough and accountable for their sins. An innocent child is not accountable. We become like innocent children when we are baptized and our sins are washed away. Seriously, if you are a Christian you know this.
So you obviously don’t agree with the Biblical doctrine of original sin. NP.

vantexan

No, look it up yourself.

You know where to find those who teach doctrines using opinions of scripture different from your opinions.
I gave you verses that support my position. How come you can't? You seem to believe you're going to shut me down but all you really prove is you aren't Bible based. You aren't a Christian. You're making it up as you go rather than submitting to God's will. A baby isn't born in sin. The original sin doctrine just seeks to justify why people sin. According to that doctrine people just can't help themselves. The problem with that is we are free moral agents. We choose whether we will sin or not. If we can't control ourselves then it means God is unjust. And that Jesus needlessly died on the cross. I can see where that would appeal to you. You won't be held accountable for your sin because you can't help it. So do whatever you like. Nothing matters except living as you please because what you want is paramount. Don't kid yourself. You can and will lose your soul to a devil's hell if you refuse to submit to God's will.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I gave you verses that support my position. How come you can't? You seem to believe you're going to shut me down but all you really prove is you aren't Bible based. You aren't a Christian. You're making it up as you go rather than submitting to God's will. A baby isn't born in sin. The original sin doctrine just seeks to justify why people sin. According to that doctrine people just can't help themselves. The problem with that is we are free moral agents. We choose whether we will sin or not. If we can't control ourselves then it means God is unjust. And that Jesus needlessly died on the cross. I can see where that would appeal to you. You won't be held accountable for your sin because you can't help it. So do whatever you like. Nothing matters except living as you please because what you want is paramount. Don't kid yourself. You can and will lose your soul to a devil's hell if you refuse to submit to God's will.
We gotta baptize these babies(if you want to call it that) by sprinkling or pouring (wrong scripturally) but whatever you like, to make sure they are saved.
But, when you're an accountable person, baptism isn't necessary for salvation. Just really, really believe, and accept Jesus in your heart.
Funny in a sad way.