Christianity

vantexan

He is talking about why all men die, it’s because all men have sinned.

Same arguments for babies has been applied to indigenous non believers who have never heard of Jesus or Jews scripture before.

It’s the same principle and I don’t get why one group of unbelievers who never had the information available to them gets a pass compared to the other group.

You people constantly make stuff up, to give you the warm fuzzies about your fairytale and insert your own morality into it.
The innocence of children applies to all. A camel herder's child in Mongolia who dies from a disease is just as in a saved state as anyone. The need to obey the Gospel only applies to those old enough to be accountable for their sins.

FromOffTheStreets

And nowhere in that passage are we told to baptize infants. And if you notice it's through the obedience of Christ that we are made righteous. Does that mean all of mankind will go to heaven no matter whether they obey God or does it even matter if they don't believe or believe in other Gods? There is so much more to the New Testament than this and by study we can clearly see that it takes action on our part to save ourselves. The Apostle Paul also said that we should save ourselves from this untoward generation. Folks want to take the easy and ignore the effort required. It's not my righteousness that will save me. It's my obedience and God's judgement of my efforts to obey him.
I don't believe in baptizing infants

rickyb

people dont have common sense. look at who we elect: trump, biden, the ford guys in ontario. look at the way our religions are typically practiced. my gf is a muslim and the way its practiced where shes from is not about self determination for women.

El Correcto

god is dead
The innocence of children applies to all. A camel herder's child in Mongolia who dies from a disease is just as in a saved state as anyone. The need to obey the Gospel only applies to those old enough to be accountable for their sins.
At what point do mentally challenged people go to hell?
What about the kid’s illiterate herder dad that doesn’t have access to Christian doctrine?

Do they deserve eternal hell fire just because of age alone? If so why do babies not deserve the same treatment as them?

Do you just expect people to know God’s law magically by the time they reach a certain age?

rickyb

this is the best of american business, the best of american religion, and the best of america anti tyranny

really the only thing better would be the matrix or some social movements which changed more people's lives

rickyb

i think one theory about why people participate in garbage religion is their parents did the same thing, and splitting from that would be like them betraying their parents memory and their own identity.

so history repeats

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where is your scripture for that Tommy?
You know nothing about scripture and are gonna go to hell for lying.
Can't you read, Homo? There is none. Which part of God is silent don't you understand?
Ezekiel is Old Testament that was laying down Jewish law as well as scripture.
There is a big difference between original sin and your family being criminals or sinful.
Your ignorance is showing again.
“Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned”
"For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous" (Rom. 5:19). If we can argue that the disobedience of Adam is imputed to us all, why isn't the obedience of Christ imputed?
Neither guilt nor personal righteousness can be transferred from one person to another, but the consequences of either one may, to some extent, fall upon one
By his sin Adam brought about conditions that make every person subject to temptation. In this way he made sinners.(death spread) It was through the conditions brought about by Adam's sin(the garden was heaven on earth until he sinned) that the temptations and environmental influences causes man to sin, that by his disobedience (choice) many were made sinners. We are made sinners by our own sins, not his.
In our earthly life we toil, struggle and die. There is nothing we can do to earn the right to partake of the tree of life. There is only One, the second Adam, Jesus Christ, who makes it possible for us to obtain eternal life and gain access to the tree of life in Heaven with God. The second Adam offers life, hope and peace. Only in Him who was dead (because of his own sin)will live forever and have life.

BrownFlush

For dying before baptism and not believing in Jesus.
So baptism is essential to salvation for a newborn?
And a newborn has the ability to be taught, learn, and believe that Jesus is the Christ and let you know he believes?
You've really cleared up any question regarding your ignorance, Homo.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

The issue isn't hereditary, it's nature. Humans go towards sin, some more than others. If we didn't, then we could build our own path to God without needing to have Jesus die.
There is no guilt imputed because of "nature", Calvin.
One still does not "have" to sin. Do not forget choice (free will) regardless of "nature".
Did Jesus inherit the "nature" of man?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I know the false teaching of original sin is NOT supported by scripture. That's why I KNOW it's wrong.
You skipped a couple questions bud, what happens to the mentally challenged and indigenous people that never heard of Christianity?

Straight to hell or do you make magical carve outs for them as well?

Jesus is only way to heaven and there have been many people that died without ever hearing of him.