Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Answer question 1: No.

Answer question 2: Not really opposite.

Hear what the Spirit says ..
Matthew 19: 4-5 ''Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Looks like the Spirit says from the very beginning Jesus says marriage is between a male and a female. The one flesh they become is what God approves.
''just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.'' Jude 7.. Uh-oh There goes that Spirit again..

"Or do you not know that the unrighteousb will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Looks like the Spirit says folks he listed are going to be lost

V11- "And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
Looks like the Spirit is telling those they have been saved. Wonder how? I notice washed comes before sanctification. Oh well, that's another subject.

Now I wonder... who should a person believe..you? Or what the Spirit wrote in the Scripture...I wonder?
Stop spinning.
You have no comment on the contradiction of the Spirit? What the Spirit told Matthew, Paul, and Jude are the very opposite of what you said He told you?

Integrity

Binge Poster
So the Bible says homosexuality is a sin and you say God told you directly it wasn't as well as Gay marriage is not wrong and you don't see that as opposite? Please explain with no spin.
It can only be spiritually discerned. Your unbelief of the Holy Spirit’s personal work inside of you is preventing you from understanding.

I am praying for your unbelief.

vantexan

It can only be spiritually discerned. Your unbelief of the Holy Spirit’s personal work inside of you is preventing you from understanding.

But you aren't able to convey why it's ok after God told you it's ok? I can see why you reject the Bible as our guide given to us by God.

BrownFlush

My belief inside is discerning you're a liar and a coward.
Your cowardice is preventing me from hearing you explain the inconsistency. Using "spiritual decrement" as an excuse, like some mystical answer is out there and one's failure to know the answer is because of unbelief is hilarious.
The truth is so obvious .
Stop. You're wasting your time.
Your utterances are in vain.

Integrity

Binge Poster
But you aren't able to convey why it's ok after God told you it's ok? I can see why you reject the Bible as our guide given to us by God.
What did I say was ok?

Proof please.

I do not reject the Bible as a guide given by God.

Everything that is given is ultimately given by God.

Nothing absolutely nothing happens in God’s world by mistake

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your cowardice is preventing me from hearing you explain the inconsistency. Using "spiritual decrement" as an excuse, like some mystical answer is out there and one's failure to know the answer is because of unbelief is hilarious.

Ye of unbelief.

vantexan

What did I say was ok?

Proof please.

I do not reject the Bible as a guide given by God.

Everything that is given is ultimately given by God.

Nothing absolutely nothing happens in God’s world by mistake
So when you say you disagree with a writer in the Bible you're saying he's not in communication with God but you are and know better than him what God wants on that particular subject?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
giphy.webp

BrownFlush

Is that what God is telling you?
You bet.

And many will follow their (false teachers)sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed.-2 Peter 2:2

These (false teachers) are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm. For them the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved.-2 Peter 2:17