Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Your unbelief is a blockage from truly experiencing the Holy Spirit’s presence and power in your life.

I smh at you as well. I wonder if the Holy Spirit is shh at your unbelief in Him, in love of course

He communicates with me through the avenue of my mind, my will, and my emotions. The continued and unembarrassed interchange of love and thought between God and the soul of the redeemed man is the throbbing heart of the New Testament religion.

Yes

Doesn’t matter.

It has everything to do with you making a book preeminent. I think this is an error on your part.
Just as I knew. Your claim of the HS communicating directly through YOUR mind, YOUR feelings, YOUR will, is YOUR made up dream world . Your "revelations' about God are false. Number one, because God does not communicate with ANYONE today like you claim he does with you and number two, what you claim that has been revealed to you is the very opposite of what His word teaches. That makes you a liar. You are in danger and you also endanger the souls who believe you and what you say.

The HOLY SPIRIT communicates God's MIND, God's FEELINGS, and God's WILL in the form of words. It is through that Word that the He spoke to inspired Apostles of God and revealed His mind, feelings, and will.
We conform to HIS WILL in humble obedience. HIS will not OURS. And the only way of knowing what His will is, is in the scriptures. That was God's plan for how He would reveal Himself to us, instruct us how to live and get to heaven.
''Experience'' that. Real knowledge. Real truth. A relationship built on what God actually desires. Feel that. To experience it is a peace that passes all understanding.

"There is a way that SEEMS right to a man, but the end thereof is death." Proverbs 14:12

BrownFlush

1717866399324.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
Just as I knew. Your claim of the HS communicating directly through YOUR mind, YOUR feelings, YOUR will, is YOUR made up dream world . Your "revelations' about God are false. Number one, because God does not communicate with ANYONE today like you claim he does with you and number two, what you claim that has been revealed to you is the very opposite of what His word teaches. That makes you a liar. You are in danger and you also endanger the souls who believe you and what you say.

The HOLY SPIRIT communicates God's MIND, God's FEELINGS, and God's WILL in the form of words. It is through that Word that the He spoke to inspired Apostles of God and revealed His mind, feelings, and will.
We conform to HIS WILL in humble obedience. HIS will not OURS. And the only way of knowing what His will is, is in the scriptures. That was God's plan for how He would reveal Himself to us, instruct us how to live and get to heaven.
''Experience'' that. Real knowledge. Real truth. A relationship built on what God actually desires. Feel that. To experience it is a peace that passes all understanding.

"There is a way that SEEMS right to a man, but the end thereof is death." Proverbs 14:12
I am sad for you for your narrow point of view.

BrownFlush

I am sad for you for your narrow point of view.
What I said is a fact. It is what God has revealed to me and everyone else. And, in the same way. You're not a special chosen one. Your "feelings" are not a standard of truth, no matter how strongly you ''feel''. Feelings have been known to be wrong. Yours definitely are.
Your "point of view'' has been proven to be a lie.
I'm sad for you because you believe the lies of Satan. He's got you. Talk about being sad for someone...

Integrity

Binge Poster
What I said is a fact. It is what God has revealed to me and everyone else. And, in the same way. You're not a special chosen one. Your "feelings" are not a standard of truth, no matter how strongly you ''feel''. Feelings have been known to be wrong. Yours definitely are.
Your "point of view'' has been proven to be a lie.
I'm sad for you because you believe the lies of Satan. He's got you. Talk about being sad for someone...
Praying for your unbelief.

BrownFlush

Praying for your unbelief.
That would be in vain...

Because this is the condition you are in...(It's what he's telling me about you)
"Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared"- 1 Timothy 4:1-2

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I will go with what the Holy Spirit tells me..
let's see... homosexuality is fine with God today, gay marriage is not a problem, the HS speaks directly to us with different things to different people , much of the inspired text is there for you to pick what you like and reject what you don't...He is telling you absolutely nothing directly, friendo.

Box Ox

I will go with what the Holy Spirit tells me..
let's see... homosexuality is fine with God today, gay marriage is not a problem, the HS speaks directly to us with different things to different people , much of the inspired text is there for you to pick what you like and reject what you don't...He is telling you absolutely nothing directly, friendo.

He’s used the words “unembarrassed interchange of love” and “throbbing” in the same sentence today.

Pretty sure he’s just letting you wear yourself out for the lulz.

The continued and unembarrassed interchange of love and thought between God and the soul of the redeemed man is the throbbing heart of the New Testament religion.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It’s not for you if you don’t believe. Believe and receive.

BrownFlush

It’s not for you if you don’t believe. Believe and receive.
Hear what the Spirit says ..
Matthew 19: 4-5 ''Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Looks like the Spirit says from the very beginning Jesus says marriage is between a male and a female. The one flesh they become is what God approves.
''just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.'' Jude 7.. Uh-oh There goes that Spirit again..

"Or do you not know that the unrighteousb will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Looks like the Spirit says folks he listed are going to be lost

V11- "And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
Looks like the Spirit is telling those they have been saved. Wonder how? I notice washed comes before sanctification. Oh well, that's another subject.

Now I wonder... who should a person believe..you? Or what the Spirit wrote in the Scripture...I wonder?

BrownFlush

I was thinking of atheist
It’s not for you if you don’t believe.
Matthew 19: 4-5 ''Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Looks like the Spirit says from the very beginning Jesus says marriage is between a male and a female. The one flesh they become is what God approves.
''just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.'' Jude 7.. Uh-oh There goes that Spirit again..

"Or do you not know that the unrighteousb will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." -1 Corinthians 6:9-10

V11- "And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
Looks like the Spirit is telling those they have been saved. Wonder how? I notice washed comes before sanctification. Oh well, that's another subject.

Now I wonder... who should a person believe..you? Or what the Spirit wrote in the Scripture...I wonder?
You have no comment on the contradiction of the Spirit? What the Spirit told Matthew, Paul, and Jude are the very opposite of what you said He told you?

Integrity

Binge Poster

Now I wonder... who should a person believe..you? Or what the Spirit wrote in

I am sorry for you. I seems apart from Bible you haven’t experienced the benefits of a vibrant real relationship with the living God.
I attribute it to your unbelief that it is even possible.

🙏 for your unbelief !

BrownFlush

I am sorry for you. I seems apart from Bible you haven’t experienced the benefits of a vibrant real relationship with the living God.
I attribute it to your unbelief that it is even possible.

🙏 for your unbelief !

Vibrate and answer. Do not deflect.
You have no comment on the contradiction of the Spirit? What the Spirit told Matthew, Paul, and Jude are the very opposite of what you said He told you?

Last edited: