Christianity

vantexan

Apart from the Bible do you have a personal relationship with the living Christ?
It's not Jesus telling you to believe in those things pointed out. It's the liberal world you're immersed in. You delude yourself into believing that because it's what you want then Jesus wants it too.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You really are blind or refuse to acknowledge the obvious.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus.

Get it..I am stating that you cannot have a relationship with Jesus without the knowledge that is written in the Bible. You act like the relationship is not "personal" if you know what the Bible says are Jesus' terms of that relationship.

You dream up what you like and "feel" and claim you have a relationship, separate from the knowledge of the Lord's terms of what he requires in a relationship.. I'm saying that is impossible.
How would your relationship with your wife be if it was only defined by what you wanted and never considered what she wanted?
I firmly believe one can have all the knowledge that is in the Bible yet not know the living God.

Perhaps you?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I disagree.

It would probably be like your personal relationship with God.
You really do have a major blockage.
You want to call the shots.
This is exactly what you are doing..smh
The omnipresence of God is spiritually discerned.
How might this discernment happen? Whispers? Feelings? One can be just going along and suddenly he knows there is a God and He is omnipresent?
I think you should not wonder when someone questions what you say as the truth.
God is preeminent over all things.
This has nothing to do with the present discussion.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

@Integrity
I challenge you to do it.
Forget about it. If this is the best you can do..
Apart from the Bible (your opinion based upon your interpretation using your version) do you have a personal relationship with the living Christ?
It's my fault. I thought we could get somewhere and have some kind of discussion that would be beneficial.
I'm no scholar but, and I'm saying this in the kindest way I know how, but with your maturity level with spiritual things , it's not possible.

BrownFlush

1717814543890.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
You really do have a major blockage.

This is exactly what you are doing..smh

How might this discernment happen? Whispers? Feelings? One can be just going along and suddenly he knows there is a God and He is omnipresent?
I think you should not wonder when someone questions what you say as the truth.

This has nothing to do with the present discussion.
Your unbelief is a blockage from truly experiencing the Holy Spirit’s presence and power in your life.

I smh at you as well. I wonder if the Holy Spirit is shh at your unbelief in Him, in love of course

He communicates with me through the avenue of my mind, my will, and my emotions. The continued and unembarrassed interchange of love and thought between God and the soul of the redeemed man is the throbbing heart of the New Testament religion.

Yes

Doesn’t matter.

It has everything to do with you making a book preeminent. I think this is an error on your part.