Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1683213115520.png

El Correcto

god is dead
“They also said Slaton likely committed multiple crimes, including providing alcohol to a minor”

Bryan Slaton is an “anti-grooming” Christian nationalist type here in Texas. Well known for his “family values” and “anti-lgbtq” agenda.
Turns out he is the one grooming teenagers with hard liquor, cheating on his family and not facing
any criminal charges.
It’s pretty graphic stuff involves bloody panties, 🤢.

El Correcto

god is dead
“I was told that if I tried to discharge myself, or seek care elsewhere, that I could be arrested for trying to kill my child”

Well those religious folk at the hospital were trying to bring her to Jesus. Why isn’t this woman thankful for her experience?

Thebrownblob

“They also said Slaton likely committed multiple crimes, including providing alcohol to a minor”

Bryan Slaton is an “anti-grooming” Christian nationalist type here in Texas. Well known for his “family values” and “anti-lgbtq” agenda.
Turns out he is the one grooming teenagers with hard liquor, cheating on his family and not facing
any criminal charges.
It’s pretty graphic stuff involves bloody panties, 🤢.
Wtf

My personal philosophy is, trust no one. Especially those with any kind of power.

Thebrownblob

“I was told that if I tried to discharge myself, or seek care elsewhere, that I could be arrested for trying to kill my child”

Well those religious folk at the hospital were trying to bring her to Jesus. Why isn’t this woman thankful for her experience?
I mean who knows it’s Rolling Stone so…