Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
Wanting kids to be protected from this stuff only makes me homophobic if you believe that going after kids is part of being gay.

I’m still holding on to some hope that it’s not but if you insist……
No not really. Teaching kids about society and acceptance of others is a good thing.
Christians used to cry about blacks the same ways and discriminated against them in schools as well.

It’s a never ending cycle with these cry babies and you screaming bloody murder over pride 1,2,3 just shows you haven’t changed much from the outraged Russian delusion “moderate” you are. It is kind of funny to paint yourself as a moderate when you are more like an outrage ping pong ball and culture warrior.

Box Ox

you haven’t changed much from the outraged Russian delusion “moderate” you are. It is kind of funny to paint yourself as a moderate when you are more like an outrage ping pong ball and culture warrior.

You and your fellow leftists are branding any reasonable person who doesn’t support transing the kids as an outraged culture warrior. So that branding now describes a very wide range of people on the political spectrum. But that’s your own fault.

vantexan

No not really. Teaching kids about society and acceptance of others is a good thing.
Christians used to cry about blacks the same ways and discriminated against them in schools as well.

It’s a never ending cycle with these cry babies and you screaming bloody murder over pride 1,2,3 just shows you haven’t changed much from the outraged Russian delusion “moderate” you are. It is kind of funny to paint yourself as a moderate when you are more like an outrage ping pong ball and culture warrior.
And we know how blacks just love having their minority status categorized along with gays.

El Correcto

god is dead
You and your fellow leftists are branding any reasonable person who doesn’t support transing the kids as an outraged culture warrior. So that branding now describes a very wide range of people on the political spectrum. But that’s your own fault.
I think that branding applies to a large amount of people yea. Majority does not = correct. This country is majority Christian, that does not mean they are correct about god. Also I don’t accept the term leftist or that it is my fault people are idiots. I can only do so much from my temporary post here on browncafe that may be thanos snapped from under me at any moment.

El Correcto

god is dead
Actually I don’t even agree that branding is correct for a lot of people.
The branding was applied to you because you jumped from one nonsense end of the political spectrum to the other nonsense end of it.

I don’t think there is a high correlation between people who believed Donald Trump was a Russian asset and people that think gender dysphoria is a fantasy. I think you’re kind of… errr… exceptional? In that regard.

Box Ox

The branding was applied to you because you jumped from one nonsense end of the political spectrum to the other nonsense end of it.
I don’t think there is a high correlation between people who believed Donald Trump was a Russian asset and people that think gender dysphoria is a fantasy. I think you’re kind of… errr… exceptional? In that regard.

Coming to the the surreal realization that kids actually need to be protected from the trans conveyor belt can have that effect. Leave them alone. They cannot consent to it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Coming to the the surreal realization that kids actually need to be protected from the trans conveyor belt can have that effect. Leave them alone. They cannot consent to it.
You believe gender dysphoria is a fantasy(you can correct me at anytime on this if you just misspoke), you don’t even know what gender is or the difference between it and sex is.

I don’t even really care about what opinions grow from this ignorant seed you have planted in your mind. But I am glad you have downgraded the trans wood chipper to the trans conveyor belt.
That kind of communicates to me that you don’t want to be like the Nazis you find yourself agreeing with.

Mutineer

As minors can't consent to sex, what intellectual contortions and gymnastics did it take for people to decide that minors can consent to a sex change?

If the people who advocate such a thing can make sense of that, then from the same minds ANY horror imaginable against mankind is a possibility.

What is becoming the narrative of the mainstream Left is exceeding the lunacy of the far Right.

Box Ox

You believe gender dysphoria is a fantasy(you can correct me at anytime on this if you just misspoke), you don’t even know what gender is or the difference between it and sex is.

There are men and there are women. A man cannot be a woman and a woman cannot be a man.

I am glad you have downgraded the trans wood chipper to the trans conveyor belt.

The trans conveyor belt empties into the trans wood chipper.

That kind of communicates to me that you don’t want to be like the Nazis you find yourself agreeing with.

You must mean the Trumpees. A lot of them clearly are homophobic. Can see it in the memes and the comments. I'm not interested in that. The gay people I've known in real life are good people.

But I still want the kids to be left alone. Is that a problem for gay people now?

Thebrownblob

I don’t even really care about what opinions grow from this ignorant seed you have planted in your mind. But I am glad you have downgraded the trans wood chipper to the trans conveyor belt.
Oh dear, imagine the guy who probably has a poster of Joseph Mengele on his wall, and thinks butchering children who we don’t even trust to pick what cereal they want for breakfast is calling someone Nazi.

Thebrownblob

Wasn’t this guy a big Trump supporter just a few years ago? He’s a Chamaeleon probably not even gay, definitely a fake and just a troll.

vantexan

As minors can't consent to sex, what intellectual contortions and gymnastics did it take for people to decide that minors can consent to a sex change?

If the people who advocate such a thing can make sense of that, then from the same minds ANY horror imaginable against mankind is a possibility.

What is becoming the narrative of the mainstream Left is exceeding the lunacy of the far Right.
I'm beginning to see the pent up anger from resenting not being able to reproduce being vented in convincing kids to alter themselves so they can't reproduce. The dysphoria might actually lie in the adults who egg a child on to permanently change themselves.

vantexan

There are men and there are women. A man cannot be a woman and a woman cannot be a man.

The trans conveyor belt empties into the trans wood chipper.

You must mean the Trumpees. A lot of them clearly are homophobic. Can see it in the memes and the comments. I'm not interested in that. The gay people I've known in real life are good people.

But I still want the kids to be left alone. Is that a problem for gay people now?
I've known a number of gays through work and have been close to several lesbians in my younger years. It's not a matter of hating them. If they are a legitimate minority then consider their culture. Ethnic cultures have unique celebrations, foods, common characteristics. So what are things associated with gays? Pretty certain there are conservative gays who keep their private lives private. Not out of fear but just out of proprietary. But everywhere we look today the distinguishing features of gay pride parades is overt lasciviousness. El Correcto said if you don't like it don't bring your kids. That's the in your face attitude that seems to be prevalent. So are they a legitimate minority or is it in every population there are individuals hung up on sex to the point that they seek out like minded individuals and to counter what society sees as immorality they band together to poke the collective eye of society by acting out? And now they're actively seeking to make their group a recognized minority with special protections. And being pretty militant about it because they see this as their Civil Rights Act moment. Not a matter of hate. I just don't want to see grown men in heels, fishnet stockings, and makeup down at Wal-Mart shouting the cashier didn't use the right pronoun. It's getting ludicrous and it doesn't seem to be going away.

Thebrownblob

I've known a number of gays through work and have been close to several lesbians in my younger years. It's not a matter of hating them. If they are a legitimate minority then consider their culture. Ethnic cultures have unique celebrations, foods, common characteristics. So what are things associated with gays? Pretty certain there are conservative gays who keep their private lives private. Not out of fear but just out of proprietary. But everywhere we look today the distinguishing features of gay pride parades is overt lasciviousness. El Correcto said if you don't like it don't bring your kids. That's the in your face attitude that seems to be prevalent. So are they a legitimate minority or is it in every population there are individuals hung up on sex to the point that they seek out like minded individuals and to counter what society sees as immorality they band together to poke the collective eye of society by acting out? And now they're actively seeking to make their group a recognized minority with special protections. And being pretty militant about it because they see this as their Civil Rights Act moment. Not a matter of hate. I just don't want to see grown men in heels, fishnet stockings, and makeup down at Wal-Mart shouting the cashier didn't use the right pronoun. It's getting ludicrous and it doesn't seem to be going away.
And they used to say they just wanted to be accepted, which I absolutely do they are human beings, and they have their own rights to pursue what makes them happy, but the agenda requires condoning everything they do. Acceptance is not enough.

vantexan

And they used to say they just wanted to be accepted, which I absolutely do they are human beings, and they have their own rights to pursue what makes them happy, but the agenda requires condoning everything they do. Acceptance is not enough.
Accept them or they will seek to hurt you. Not necessarily physically but take away your livelihood, your educational opportunities, etc. They're thugs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Accept them or they will seek to hurt you. Not necessarily physically but take away your livelihood, your educational opportunities, etc. They're thugs.
1990s, Step One, Tolerance.
What consenting adults do is their business, even if you think it's wrong just tolerate that it happens.

2000s, Step Two, Acceptance.
There's nothing wrong with what they're doing, you need to accept their behavior and lifestyle choices as okay.

2010s, Step Three, Praise.
They should be proud of their behavior and you should praise them for it, otherwise you're a bigot.

2020s, Step Four....

Box Ox

Wasn’t this guy a big Trump supporter just a few years ago?

Yep. I think the change is understandable for a gay guy. Not gonna find that many friends among Republicans. I'm just surprised that he's now supporting the whole leftist enchilada.

El Correcto

god is dead
1990s, Step One, Tolerance.
What consenting adults do is their business, even if you think it's wrong just tolerate that it happens.

2000s, Step Two, Acceptance.
There's nothing wrong with what they're doing, you need to accept their behavior and lifestyle choices as okay.

2010s, Step Three, Praise.
They should be proud of their behavior and you should praise them for it, otherwise you're a bigot.

2020s, Step Four....
You forgot the thousand+ years before then.
You know the real step one of codifying discrimination up to murder of gay men.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You forgot the thousand+ years before then.
You know the real step one of codifying discrimination up to murder of gay men.
You poor, miserable, faux martyr, you.

Homosexuals are the ONLY group that have been persecuted in history.

With nary even a statue somewhere to be pulled down by the hateful mob.