Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
So every racist thing you have said, every bigoted thing you have said, every hateful thing you said, and agreeing with mass murder wishing people dead because of their religion. generalizing people as if they were not human with their own thoughts,. was just a mistake, a misunderstanding? OK got it, interesting a lot of the things you say line up with the people you say you don’t like maybe you are one of those people. Dehumanizing them is the first step.
Yes and that is what you do to trans people, glad you can see that now.
I discuss ideologies not people, when I discuss Jewishness or Judaism that is purely through the lens of the Old Testament philosophy, which is horrible. Justifying slavery and murder through scripture.

I have no problem with racial Jews, I have a problem with the philosophy of religious ones and their scripture, mainly the whole murdering gays for being gays but there is many problems with their religion.

Thebrownblob

I discuss ideologies not people, when I discuss Jewishness or Judaism that is purely through the lens of the Old Testament philosophy, which is horrible. Justifying slavery and murder through scripture.

I have no problem with racial Jews, I have a problem with the philosophy of religious ones and their scripture, mainly the whole murdering gays for being gays but there is many problems with their religion.
Funny I have done more for “trans people” than you ever have. All you’ve done is bellyache and virtue signal while sitting on your ass typing.. pathetic.

Thebrownblob

1686860435633.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re already a jihadist for your religion. Seems you got a lot in common with that preacher
The religion is doing just fine in killing itself, you don’t need any help from little ol me.

Killing Christians would be the biggest favor I ever did for the religions. Christians don’t care if their followers die, it helps the cult garner public sympathy.

Thebrownblob

The religion is doing just fine in killing itself, you don’t need any help from little ol me.

Killing Christians would be the biggest favor I ever did for the religions. Christians don’t care if their followers die, it helps the cult garner public sympathy.
Then What is your heart upset about? Why don’t you get out of mom’s basement and find a nice man to settle down with so you can get over this miserable life you’re living?

We are pulling for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then What is your heart upset about? Why don’t you get out of mom’s basement and find a nice man to settle down with so you can get over this miserable life you’re living?

We are pulling for you.
I enjoy talking to Christians about their god. It takes me back to my childhood of letting the other children know the adults were lying and Santa isn’t real.

El Correcto

god is dead
Good grief you didn’t even play games as a kid? Did you run around the neighborhood complaining about murderous Christians? You’ve been at this a long time
No, mostly smoked pot, drank and hung around other delinquents. Half of them are dead the other half are in and out of trouble.
I was already an atheist in middle school and never really considered god that much.
My atheist friend ended up losing his mind after a traumatic event, I’d know him since middle school, he turned to Jesus saying Jesus had saved him. He ended up being a meth head left Christianity but kept the spiritual belief with like the power of crystal magic or something lol.

Imagine that a new age meth head that believes in the power of crystal energy. Wonder where he came to that conclusion.

Thebrownblob

No, mostly smoked pot, drank and hung around other delinquents. Half of them are dead the other half are in and out of trouble.
I was already an atheist in middle school and never really considered god that much.
My atheist friend ended up losing his mind after a traumatic event, I’d know him since middle school, he turned to Jesus saying Jesus had saved him. He ended up being a meth head left Christianity but kept the spiritual belief with like the power of crystal magic or something lol.

Imagine that a new age meth head that believes in the power of crystal energy. Wonder where he came to that conclusion.
Geezus lots of drugs sounds terrible.

El Correcto

god is dead
Now that I think about it a lot of my friends were kind of “Christians” in that they believed in god, but they weren’t fundamentalists. They didn’t read the Bible, didn’t really care about Christian morality but just wanted this sense of magic man is gonna be there for me.
I don’t know we never discussed it much though. Think it was just given to them by southern black culture through rap lyrics.

Thebrownblob

Now that I think about it a lot of my friends were kind of “Christians” in that they believed in god, but they weren’t fundamentalists. They didn’t read the Bible, didn’t really care about Christian morality but just wanted this sense of magic man is gonna be there for me.
I don’t know we never discussed it much though. Think it was just given to them by southern black culture through rap lyrics.
Your personal story reminds me a little of this…

Thebrownblob

Perhaps