Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
You poor, miserable, faux martyr, you.

Homosexuals are the ONLY group that have been persecuted in history.

With nary even a statue somewhere to be pulled down by the hateful mob.
They are a group facing discrimination in the society I live in. They are the only consenting adult individuals that couldn’t marry in my life, the only consenting adults that it was illegal for them to have sex during my life, didn’t even have equal rights on par with the rest of Americans in the work place or in public, are still denied services in this day and age based on immutable characteristics of themselves.

So yeah, it’s kind like that bud.

Thebrownblob

They are a group facing discrimination in the society I live in. They are the only consenting adult individuals that couldn’t marry in my life, the only consenting adults that it was illegal for them to have sex during my life, didn’t even have equal rights on par with the rest of Americans in the work place or in public, are still denied services in this day and age based on immutable characteristics of themselves.

And in your lifetime none of those things have happened to you, and you’re still not happy. And what are you talking about immutable? Why are you so hateful? I thought everything was fluid? We can be whatever we want whenever we want and with whoever we want. Why don’t you make up your mind? Truth is it’s really not like that anymore and you’re never going to be happy because you’re looking for someone else to give you Validation because you obviously don’t have it for yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
And in your lifetime none of those things have happened to you, and you’re still not happy. And what are you talking about immutable? Why are you so hateful? I thought everything was fluid? We can be whatever we want whenever we want and with whoever we want. Why don’t you make up your mind? Truth is it’s really not like that anymore and you’re never going to be happy because you’re looking for someone else to give you Validation because you obviously don’t have it for yourself.
Same argument of slavery ended 200 years ago. Completely devoid of any real understanding of history after the fact even when it’s happening before your eyes.

Thebrownblob

Same argument of slavery ended 200 years ago. Completely devoid of any real understanding of history after the fact even when it’s happening before your eyes.
Same argument for Jews, being put in ovens that you didn’t care about you have no understanding or care I’m just pointing out that your argument is nonsense because it’s not immutable and your own side says that by calling it “fluid”

El Correcto

god is dead
Same argument for Jews, being put in ovens that you didn’t care about you have no understanding or care I’m just pointing out that your argument is nonsense because it’s not immutable and your own side says that by calling it “fluid”
Pointing out that it was Christian hatred of the Jews that put them in that oven is me not caring? Don’t confuse me not caring about you trying to scapegoat your Jew grandpa to win an argument Judaism morality of killing homosexuals with me not caring about Christians slaughter millions in a religious fury.

Thebrownblob

Pointing out that it was Christian hatred of the Jews that put them in that oven is me not caring? Don’t confuse me not caring about you trying to scapegoat your Jew grandpa to win an argument Judaism morality of killing homosexuals with me not caring about Christians slaughter millions in a religious fury.
I’m pointing out that you’re confused about everything. Your constant whining about some perceived coming Christian slaughter is hilarious, especially since you’re the one that has no problem with innocent children being slaughtered simply for being at a place that might’ve hurt someone’s feelings years ago.

That is who you are.

Mutineer

Imagine that people are all the same color, all homosexuals, and all atheists.

I have no doubt they would still manage to find reasons to hate, discriminate against, and murder each other.

Other than our extinction, there is no cure for being human.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pointing out that you’re confused about everything. Your constant whining about some perceived coming Christian slaughter is hilarious, especially since you’re the one that has no problem with innocent children being slaughtered simply for being at a place that might’ve hurt someone’s feelings years ago.

That is who you are.
I’m not whining about an impending Christian slaughter. I’m pointing out that Christianity is wrong and morally abhorrent.

I never said those children did anything. I just informed you lgbt people didn’t start this fight. Your religion preaches hatred towards and your politics stemming from that religious hatred promotes discrimination against them. Then you’re surprised some nut job went off the deep end and targeted a religious institution in the face of Tennessee laws targeting trans people pushed by religious zealots.

El Correcto

god is dead
None of you sit around decrying Christians slaughtering people or enslaving people and actively deny these aspects of your faith and creationist world view which you wrongly view as objective morality.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Imagine that people are all the same color, all homosexuals, and all atheists.

I have no doubt they would still manage to find reasons to hate, discriminate against, and murder each other.

Other than our extinction, there is no cure for being human.
Yeah, probably. But wars over and about religion(s) have been killing people since the original idiot proposed a religion (any of them will do). Being all homosexual would eliminate the human race because there would be no reproduction and the world would be done in short order, at least for mankind.

Thebrownblob

I’m not whining about an impending Christian slaughter. I’m pointing out that Christianity is wrong and morally abhorrent.

I never said those children did anything. I just informed you lgbt people didn’t start this fight. Your religion preaches hatred towards and your politics stemming from that religious hatred promotes discrimination against them. Then you’re surprised some nut job went off the deep end and targeted a religious institution in the face of Tennessee laws targeting trans people pushed by religious zealots.
OK Karen, you’re revisionist history is fun, but I’m sorry I don’t make excuses for any sort of behavior like that, like you do because to you does children’s Death are worth your religious cult.

Mutineer

1990s, Step One, Tolerance.
What consenting adults do is their business, even if you think it's wrong just tolerate that it happens.

2000s, Step Two, Acceptance.
There's nothing wrong with what they're doing, you need to accept their behavior and lifestyle choices as okay.

2010s, Step Three, Praise.
They should be proud of their behavior and you should praise them for it, otherwise you're a bigot.

2020s, Step Four....

I was at Step Two in the early '90s and I never went past it.

Now I am considered a bigot.

I never once thought it would become the monster it is now.

Sad that open-mindedness and acceptance are synonymous to being a fool.

El Correcto

god is dead
OK Karen, you’re revisionist history is fun, but I’m sorry I don’t make excuses for any sort of behavior like that, like you do because to you does children’s Death are worth your religious cult.
It’s not revisionist history to acknowledge majority of the Nazi Germans were christian and that religious hatred was simmering in the Protestant church’s at the time.
They had a bad history with Martin Luther on the Jews and their lies that laid out a Holocaust of its own and the morality behind holocausting the Jews from society from a christian perspective, the churches had engraving of Jewish kids suckling from a pig, had engraving of the blood libel, Jews were charged with killing Christ, etc.

There was longstanding hatred and discrimination of Jews not just in Germany but in christian Europe as a whole, well up until WW2.
All it took was one political party rationalizing their long held beliefs into a need for immediate action.

Thebrownblob

It’s not revisionist history to acknowledge majority of the Nazi Germans were christian and that religious hatred was simmering in the Protestant church’s at the time.
They had a bad history with Martin Luther on the Jews and their lies that laid out a Holocaust of its own and the morality behind holocausting the Jews from society from a christian perspective, the churches had engraving of Jewish kids suckling from a pig, had engraving of the blood libel, Jews were charged with killing Christ, etc.

There was longstanding hatred and discrimination of Jews not just in Germany but in christian Europe as a whole, well up until WW2.

All it took was one political party rationalizing their long held beliefs into a need for immediate action.
So every racist thing you have said, every bigoted thing you have said, every hateful thing you said, and agreeing with mass murder wishing people dead because of their religion. generalizing people as if they were not human with their own thoughts,. was just a mistake, a misunderstanding? OK got it, interesting a lot of the things you say line up with the people you say you don’t like maybe you are one of those people. Dehumanizing them is the first step.

Last edited: