Christianity

bacha29

God loves this...God loves that.....God approves of this....God doesn't approve of that. All of which come from the mouths of mortal men .
Now what am I? I am an agnostic. I believe that there is a universal being. Now as evidenced by all the great religions of the world all claiming that their god is the TRUE god and have tried to destroy one another in defense of their TRUE god just who that universal being is and what form it takes..... is something man is not supposed to know,

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hiding behind biblical scripture again huh? Why not try using your own thought processes? Might be a whole new life experience for you and you might actually come to like it.
"Judge not lest ye be judged"? Now you're say that I'm not a Christian. Therefore what is the basis of your accusation that I'm not a Christian? Oh BTW, I would have you to know that I have been Christian baptized TWICE in my lifetime Once as an infant and once as an adult.
Who's hiding? I'm quoting the same source you did.

Thebrownblob

God loves this...God loves that.....God approves of this....God doesn't approve of that. All of which come from the mouths of mortal men .
Now what am I? I am an agnostic. I believe that there is a universal being. Now as evidenced by all the great religions of the world all claiming that their god is the TRUE god and have tried to destroy one another in defense of their TRUE god just who that universal being is and what form it takes..... is something man is not supposed to know,
1691638870500.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The world didn't even know what was sinful behavior and what wasn't sinful behavior until Gutenberg invented the printing press around 1440. As a result there is no real accurate and corroborated accounting of what happened during the centuries prior to that date.
Read that back to yourself.

Be honest, were you drinking when you posted it?

Thebrownblob

BTW...INCEST IS NOT CONDEMNED IN THE BIBLE. THIS IS FROM A HARVARD DIVINITY SCHOOL GRAD!

Revelation 21:8

English Standard Version

8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Are you listed?

El Correcto

god is dead
Revelation 21:8

English Standard Version​

8 But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Are you listed?
Look bud you can sit on here hating gay people all you want, but once you start bashing the sorcerers that is where I draw the line.
Enough is enough, I won’t be tolerating this sorcererphobia.

Thebrownblob

Look bud you can sit on here hating gay people all you want, but once you start bashing the sorcerers that is where I draw the line.
Actually have more respect for you because you admit you don’t believe. He pretends he does.

vantexan

Of course you won't. Who is conjuring up ideas like drag queen story hour? I bet there's a giant pot boiling toads and eye of newt in the back of every gay bathhouse in the country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He worked as an aide for a Democrat

He went out and publicly criticized Donald Trump's politics

Now he's complaining people think his beliefs have a political slant?

What a disingenuous idiot.

Non liberal

Not at all.
All your answers are the opposite of what the Bible teaches.
Apparently he does not believe in Christ, he believes in religion. A lost soul. His religion is whatever he makes it, instead of what the Bible invented. I’m not going to say I am perfect, but at least I know enough to know I wouldn’t have religion without the Bible.