Christianity

bacha29

Please tell us your thoughts on king David as well. He was a pretty flawed person and yet one of God’s favorites , and used to do great things. His ways are not ours.
"His ways not our". You mean to say that this biblical figure wasn't as self righteous as today's Christian?
To me he was just another biblical figure whose achievements cannot be corroborated . And since it cannot be corroborated , fact checked or verified through other means then to me he will remain a biblical figure.....nothing more....nothing less.

Thebrownblob

"His ways not our". You mean to say that this biblical figure wasn't as self righteous as today's Christian?
To me he was just another biblical figure whose achievements cannot be corroborated . And since it cannot be corroborated , fact checked or verified through other means then to me he will remain a biblical figure.....nothing more....nothing less.
Not Self-righteous? He has a husband’ killed in battle so he could get in his wife’s pants. Lol Gotcha you don’t believe any of it, that’s fine then why are you even arguing? Really doesn’t make much sense for the book to paint someone who supposed to be a hero in such a bad light so many times, but hey you believe whatever you want.

bacha29

Not Self-righteous? He has a husband’ killed in battle so he could get in his wife’s pants. Lol Gotcha you don’t believe any of it, that’s fine then why are you even arguing? Really doesn’t make much sense for the book to paint someone who supposed to be a hero in such a bad light so many times, but hey you believe whatever you want.
Hold on Bucko.....YOU are the one who asked me what I thought about King David.....and I told you.....GOTCHA!

Thebrownblob

Hold on Bucko.....YOU are the one who asked me what I thought about King David.....and I told you.....GOTCHA!
Hold on Bucko you’re the one who claimed you were in attendance at church at some point in life and are on this thread arguing about something you don’t believe in it all. Gotcha. You’ve never been a believer.

bacha29

Hold on Bucko you’re the one who claimed you were in attendance at church at some point in life and are on this thread arguing about something you don’t believe in it all. Gotcha. You’ve never been a believer.
Whoa Bucko. Show me where I ever went on record as saying I am an atheist.

bacha29

Woah Bucko, who said you were atheist? I said you’re not a Christian and never were.
"Judge not lest ye be judged"? Now you're say that I'm not a Christian. Therefore what is the basis of your accusation that I'm not a Christian? Oh BTW, I would have you to know that I have been Christian baptized TWICE in my lifetime Once as an infant and once as an adult.

Thebrownblob

"Judge not lest ye be judged"? Now you're say that I'm not a Christian. Therefore what is the basis of your accusation that I'm not a Christian? Oh BTW, I would have you to know that I have been Christian baptized TWICE in my lifetime Once as an infant and once as an adult.
Well, if you know anything about the Bible, you would understand that the judge not, is not what you’re saying it means. I can’t use judgment to damn you that’s gods job. Of course I have to judge you and your character and actions in someway, and christians are supposed to be able tell you when you’re doing something wrong or else you’ll be damned, how else would I be able to warn you? I’m supposed to keep a watchful eye for a wolf in sheep’s clothing such as you. And someone such as who has a form of godliness, but denying the power. And if you’ve been baptized twice, you need to do it again because it didn’t work. 😂

bacha29

Well, if you know anything about the Bible, you would understand that the judge not, is not what you’re saying it means. I can’t use judgment to damn you that’s gods job. Of course I have to judge you and your character and actions in someway, and christians are supposed to be able tell you when you’re doing something wrong or else you’ll be damned, how else would I be able to warn you? I’m supposed to keep a watchful eye for a wolf in sheep’s clothing such as you. And someone such as who has a form of godliness, but denying the power. And if you’ve been baptized twice, you need to do it again because it didn’t work. 😂
Talk about a complete contradiction. First you said that you can't stand in judgement of me while in the very next sentence you say you can. So just exactly which one is it? On the basis of the second comment I ask you this question.....what do you believe gives you the right and the power to stand in judgement of me?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your second Baptism cancelled the first.

“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all” (Ephesians 4:4-6)."

Thebrownblob

Talk about a complete contradiction. First you said that you can't stand in judgement of me while in the very next sentence you say you can. So just exactly which one is it? On the basis of the second comment I ask you this question.....what do you believe gives you the right and the power to stand in judgement of me?
I’m judging your actions and words I cannot damn you to hell . I can judge your actions and comments on here. I’m required to as a Christian and I’m supposed to flee from evil. How can I flee from evil if I don’t have good judgment? Don’t like it? too bad. Take it up with God.

bacha29

Your second Baptism cancelled the first.

“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all” (Ephesians 4:4-6)."
Hiding behind biblical scripture again huh? Why not try using your own thought processes? Might be a whole new life experience for you and you might actually come to like it.

Thebrownblob

Hiding behind biblical scripture again huh? Why not try using your own thought processes? Might be a whole new life experience for you and you might actually come to like it.
Lol silly Christian hiding behind scripture what the heck is wrong with him 😂 those baptisms did you wonders. 😂

bacha29

I’m judging your actions and words I cannot damn you to hell . I can judge your actions and comments on here. I’m required to as a Christian and I’m supposed to flee from evil. How can I flee from evil if I don’t have good judgment? Don’t like it? too bad. Take it up with God.
Oh so here you are....trying to selectively judge me . In addition you're saying that as a Christian you are ENTITLED to judge me. Now tell me....just exactly what Christian statutes entitles you to stand in judgement of me?
And don't go running to your bible to find a piece of an ancient passage to support your point of view because the old practice of digging out any old piece you want and use it to support any old point of view you want is not applicable here.

Thebrownblob

Oh so here you are....trying to selectively judge me . In addition you're saying that as a Christian you are ENTITLED to judge me. Now tell me....just exactly what Christian statutes entitles you to stand in judgement of me?
And don't go running to your bible to find a piece of an ancient passage to support your point of view because the old practice of digging out any old piece you want and use it to support any old point of view you want is not applicable here.
I didn’t selectively judge you. I completely judged your words and actions. 😂 You are a fraud and a phony. Masquerading as an intellectual, and a fake spiritual Christian. You don’t have a spiritual bone in your body. You’re controlled by the whims of this earth and politics, its sad, pathetic human being who doesn’t even know what awaits him soon.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do it again. It obviously didn't take.
Third time's a charm.

Thebrownblob

Do you mean like telling me “judge not lest ye be judged?” You mean like digging that out when you don’t know what it means? Goodness why did you run to the Bible if you don’t believe it? You certainly don’t understand it.