Coldworld

So an ex-smoker who now finds it unappealing to date someone who smokes is a “smoking Nazi”? That’s some convoluted logic. I have no control over my nose and the signals it sends to my brain when I smell cigarette smoke or that stale tobacco smell that wafts off a smoker’s clothes. It literally turns my stomach and makes me nauseous.
A smoking nazi… lmao…something that happen 30 years ago…actually pretty funny, but whatever ..old mans going into smoking purgatory…aka put his gimp ass on ignore status if he doesn’t settle the hell out.

Coldworld

So an ex-smoker who now finds it unappealing to date someone who smokes is a “smoking Nazi”? That’s some convoluted logic. I have no control over my nose and the signals it sends to my brain when I smell cigarette smoke or that stale tobacco smell that wafts off a smoker’s clothes. It literally turns my stomach and makes me nauseous.
He’s just trolling…getting all bent out of shape for nothing…he’s bound to have a heart attack if he doesn’t stop stressing out about random people on the internet… he’s just pissed that I was banging someone he could never have..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A smoking nazi… lmao…something that happen 30 years ago…actually pretty funny, but whatever ..old mans going into smoking purgatory…aka put his gimp ass on ignore status if he doesn’t settle the hell out.
He’s just trolling…getting all bent out of shape for nothing…he’s bound to have a heart attack if he doesn’t stop stressing out about random people on the internet… he’s just pissed that I was banging someone he could never have..
Lol he’s a smoker...that’ll catch up to him soon enough.