Citrus valley

Brown_$$

Hello, does anyone here work at citrus valley (San Bernardino) as a driver? Should I accept a 22.4 position there? I haven’t heard many good things of that hub or city for that matter, and I’m just wondering if I should take it or wait until there is an opening at my current building.

Roller252

Without knowing more information about you and your situation such as how far away this center is to you and how that compares to whatever center you would be waiting for, r u employed now? etc. I'd say go for it. 22.4 is the only way into a fulltime driving job these days in my neck of the woods and the sooner you get in the better.

Brown_$$

Without knowing more information about you and your situation such as how far away this center is to you and how that compares to whatever center you would be waiting for, r u employed now? etc. I'd say go for it. 22.4 is the only way into a fulltime driving job these days in my neck of the woods and the sooner you get in the better.

I currently works as unloader in Ontario CA. Both hubs are the same distance from my house, so I could either wait until I get called to drive for Ontario or go driving to citrus valley.

Johnny onthe Spot

Hello, does anyone here work at citrus valley (San Bernardino) as a driver? Should I accept a 22.4 position there? I haven’t heard many good things of that hub or city for that matter, and I’m just wondering if I should take it or wait until there is an opening at my current building.

Johnny onthe Spot

I don't want to sugar coat anything but citrus valley is just a fancy word for San Bernarghetto. Enjoy the taco stands, dirt roads, projects, loose dogs, mountain routes, its a man's job and watch your back.