Clarence Thomas accepts millions of dollars in gifts from Republican donor

vantexan

vantexan

@BrownFlush I very much hoped a union would get in at FedEx. But the truth is that FedEx Express has overhead flying most of its freight that UPS simply doesn't have. It's why FedEx started Ground and became more profitable after they got it up and running. Before Ground FedEx was often seeing years of profit in the hundreds of millions after paying for everything while UPS could pay much better with much better benefits and still realize a pretty good profit. In order to build up Ground FedEx started giving minimal raises and stripping away benefits in order to have the money to build Ground infrastructure. If I could have predicted the future I would have taken the offer a UPS manager made to hire me in '91 and would've done a lot better.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@BrownFlush I very much hoped a union would get in at FedEx. But the truth is that FedEx Express has overhead flying most of its freight that UPS simply doesn't have. It's why FedEx started Ground and became more profitable after they got it up and running. Before Ground FedEx was often seeing years of profit in the hundreds of millions after paying for everything while UPS could pay much better with much better benefits and still realize a pretty good profit. In order to build up Ground FedEx started giving minimal raises and stripping away benefits in order to have the money to build Ground infrastructure. If I could have predicted the future I would have taken the offer a UPS manager made to hire me in '91 and would've done a lot better.
The irony of Ground being the thorn in the side of Express now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice to hear wealthy folk reaching out to help dear friends. Terrific opportunity for the child.

newolddude

Nice to hear wealthy folk reaching out to help dear friends. Terrific opportunity for the child.
Imagine George Soros taking Kentanji Brown Jackson and her family on trips, buying their property and paying for her kid to go to private school.

I'm quite sure Republicans would happily congratulate them on their lasting and meaningful friendship.

Thebrownblob

Imagine George Soros taking Kentanji Brown Jackson and her family on trips, buying their property and paying for her kid to go to private school.

I'm quite sure Republicans would happily congratulate them on their lasting and meaningful friendship.
He’ll probably tell you he did

vantexan

Except Thomas's billionaire friend isn't funding the campaigns of district attorneys nationwide who once elected proceeded to refuse to enforce numerous laws and made a farce out of holding suspects accused of serious crimes. That among many projects Soros has contributed to in efforts to seriously degrade the quality of life in the U.S.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I'll ask you again...

What is the name of the case involving Harlan Crowe that you people are alleging Clarence Thomas was influenced to rule differently on?

newolddude

FvUknpdWwAUZqMm