climate catastrophe

rickyb

• Dr. Randall Mindy: Would you please, just stop being so
  • [bleep]
  • Dr. Randall Mindy: pleasant? I'm sorry, but not everything needs to sound so :censored2: clever or charming or likeable all the time. Sometimes we need to just be able to say things to one another. We need to hear things! Look, let's establish, once again, that there is a huge comet headed towards Earth. And the reason we know that there is a comet is because we saw it. We saw it with our own eyes using a telescope. I mean, for God's sake, we took a :censored2:ing picture of it! What other proof do we need? And if we can't all agree at the bare minimum that a giant comet the size of Mount Everest, hurtling its way towards planet Earth is not a :censored2:ing good thing, then what the hell happened to us? I mean, my God, how do-- How do we even talk to each other? What've we... What've we done to ourselves? How do we fix it? We should have deflected this comet when we had the :censored2:ing chance, but we didn't do it. I don't know why we didn't do it. And now they're actually firing scientists like me for speaking out, for opposing them. And I'm sure many of the people out there aren't even gonna listen to what I just said 'cause they have their own political ideology, but I... .I assure you, I am not on one side or the other. I'm just telling you the :censored2:ing truth.
  • Brie Evantee: I-I think this would be a good time to establish that Isherwell and the president have both said that there's benefits to be...
  • Dr. Randall Mindy: Right, well, the president of the United States. Is :censored2:ing. Lying! Look I'm just like all of you. I hope to God, I hope to... God that this president knows what she's doing. I hope she's got us all taken care of, but the truth is... I think, this whole administration, has completely. Lost. Their :censored2:ing mind! And I think. We're all. Gonna die!

rickyb

it was so hot in vegas people were boarding the plane but the plane had no A/c lol and they couldnt take off because people were pissing themselves like jim lahey and fainting

this was a united flight

imagine if they had heat stroke and they got turbulence. barfalicious!

rickyb

Where? I lived down there. It's flat as a board. Whenever there's a hard rain parking lots flood because of poor drainage. But sea level rise? Where's it flooding due to sea level rise?
you can watch the videos i posted or search for more info my padawan apprentice

rickyb

A lot but what does that have to do with it? Every form of public transportation is the same as being herded like cattle. Doesn’t matter how fancy the box car is.
because then you would have experienced other public transport outside of america

i took an express train from amsterdam airport to downtown, and i dont recall being herded and i think the seats were padded