climate catastrophe

rickyb

Listened to Ben Shapiro ridicule the Burning Man attendees because they were so distraught over all the mud from a half inch of rain. He really laughed about that, a half inch. What big city Easterners don't get and end up looking foolish themselves is when rain falls on bare rock mountains it has no where to go but down. What seems like no big deal in areas that get a lot of rain is really a big deal out West. Whether they're Left or Right the world is full of people who think they know what's what and often can't be told anything.
1694042387097.png

vantexan

And these virtue-signaling new-wealth prima donnas weren’t aware that a dry lake bed isn’t ideal when rain is forecast!
Agree. They're so used to Burning Man being hot and dusty I doubt it ever entered their minds it could rain. People being unprepared, and also being ridiculed by others who don't understand the predicament they found themselves in.

rickyb

I'd be better off watching comrade dictator daddy TV, eh?
yes you would actually have been better watching certain shows on RT vs MSM

no wonder you are so :censored2:ed up

but dont worry, you have wait for it....YOUTUBE!!! its 2023. theres good stuff on youtube!

Gotta Go

They want us now to believe a couple degrees warmer is going to destroy the world unless we destroy our economy. It's been a lot warmer than it is now numerous times and the world didn't end. In fact there was more life and vegetation during those times.
Liberalism is a disease. Climate change insanity is one of many symptoms.

rickyb

hi today i went to the climate catastrophe protest and i made the local 530 "news" in 2 different scenes. my parents and me were laughing because i am wearing my matrix sunglasses and mohawk

we marched down the streets and blocked a bridge. there was a lot of protestors, the march went farther than i could see.

rickyb

on the fake news today, i believe they said we experienced multiple 1 in 500 year weather events in 1 year. the university professor said it could be seen as a wake up call