climate catastrophe

rickyb

Interesting all the answers to “climate change” revolve around governments extracting more money from you and limiting your freedoms. While they continue to do whatever they want. Anyone who believes some new legislation or tax is going fix anything is already lost in the “Matrix” Ricky.
yea i was listening to michael hudson and someone else debate the nature of china's economy, and they dont think the cure to global warming is going to come from teh market

im not a free market fundamentalist

Thebrownblob

yea i was listening to michael hudson and someone else debate the nature of china's economy, and they dont think the cure to global warming is going to come from teh market

im not a free market fundamentalist
Interesting, Michael Hudson the marxist economist, who’s net worth is well over $1 million and who teaches at a college that put people in debt at a rate of $26,000 per year? lovely. Some of his theories make some sense but when it comes right down to it he’s all about the Benjamins as well as the power academia gives him. Just like Karl Marx.

Last edited:

rickyb

Interesting, Michael Hudson the marxist economist, who’s net worth is well over $1 million and who teaches at a college that put people in debt at a rate of $26,000 per year? lovely. Some of his theories make some sense but when it comes right down to it he’s all about the Benjamins as well as the power academia gives him. Just like Karl Marx.
Karl marx actually right about alot of things.

Im sure all the economists i like teach at places where theres tuition. david harvey, richard wolff, william k black. question is whether they speal out against it or not

High net worth just a reflection of broken housing market mostly id assume. my parents house is shockingly expensive and its for that reason

Thebrownblob

Karl marx actually right about alot of things.

Im sure all the economists i like teach at places where theres tuition. david harvey, richard wolff, william k black. question is whether they speal out against it or not

High net worth just a reflection of broken housing market mostly id assume. my parents house is shockingly expensive and its for that reason
Well Ricky I didn’t say I didn’t agree with some of the things they say in theory…..

The problem with theory is it never works that way in the real world. In theory UPS says I should be doing 28 stops an hour. In reality they’re lucky if I am able to do 15. Lots of variables but the people who theorized don’t account for most of them.
The problem with all Marxis is they just assume the last guy who tried it didn’t do it right next time it will work, and every time it’s disaster. I think they take out human nature that they are a part of and seem to think they’re better than.

rickyb

Well Ricky I didn’t say I didn’t agree with some of the things they say in theory…..

The problem with theory is it never works that way in the real world. In theory UPS says I should be doing 28 stops an hour. In reality they’re lucky if I am able to do 15. Lots of variables but the people who theorized don’t account for most of them.
Yes and 1 example of that is modern eceonomics school. Michael hudson says in usa its taught like propaganda and usa has even adopted these failed theories and has turned into an inefficient, high debt, high cost economy.

Regarding things like workers seizing their jobs, u just gotta know wat its called and where to look. its there.

Thebrownblob

Yes and 1 example of that is modern eceonomics school. Michael hudson says in usa its taught like propaganda and usa has even adopted these failed theories and has turned into an inefficient, high debt, high cost economy.

Regarding things like workers seizing their jobs, u just gotta know wat its called and where to look. its there.
All schools is propaganda LOL. It’s meant most of the time to make you a worker bee and not ask questions and do what you’re told. Just write a paper going against the professors ideas and see what your grade is.

Thebrownblob

5th warmest winter worldwide in 142 years of record keeping

142 years is like two seconds in all of history. Climate change is real there’s always been climate change. Thinking we can have anything more than a temporary affect is laughable. But hey I guess if you believe the government spending money your to stop climate change will work I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

rickyb

142 years is like two seconds in all of history. Climate change is real there’s always been climate change. Thinking we can have anything more than a temporary affect is laughable. But hey I guess if you believe the government spending money your to stop climate change will work I have ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
I believe in a rebellion, like star wars or the matrix to stop it

i dont put my faith in so called "leaders"

rickyb

btw how long is the industrial revolution?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Some seem to be too stupid to do the math between about 200 years of Industrialization and over 4 Billion years of the earth's existence.