climate catastrophe

rickyb

You’re supposed to use it along with your common sense. And understand most of it is written under a liberals, or globalists perspective. Since that is who owns google, and basically every other company. And why? Because they will make more money under the global economy.
if i use duckduckgo or brave search, i will get the same result

i agree google is in bed with democrat establishment and deep state

rickyb

Something like 98.9% percent of every living creature that has ever lived on earth has gone extinct. I really don’t think we can do anything about it. Climate hoax isn’t an issue
WHOAAA did FOX news say that LOL

seems like that might be a fact thats too complicated for you to believe

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you watch Fox News? How would you know? I don’t watch it either so I don’t know. Matter fact I don’t watch much news at all because they’re all biased.
Buddy, common sense tells us they’re lying scum, like the politicians. We have eyes, and can see what’s going on. I don’t need Chomsky or some other left wing washed up loser explaining things too me.

Thebrownblob

Buddy, common sense tells us they’re lying scum, like the politicians. We have eyes, and can see what’s going on. I don’t need Chomsky or some other left wing washed up loser explaining things too me.
Yep Chopsky is just an old cranky Communist filled with anger why would I listen to him? Occasionally he’ll say something poignant. But overall his opinions mean nothing.

rickyb

Do you watch Fox News? How would you know? I don’t watch it either so I don’t know. Matter fact I don’t watch much news at all because they’re all biased.
yea i did a camp job and i didnt bring a computer so i watched all the major networks and it was garbage.

i heard lefties like cornel west more likely to be invited on fox news than msnbc.

but more frequently i hear criticism of fox than actually watch it. my dad watches cnn so i see that crap briefly sometimes. the networks have the worst journalists on and the hosts frequently jump ship to another network like fox news hosts going to msnbc or some affiliated network.

Thebrownblob

righteous indignation?

i have it too. its a beautiful thing
Just indignant he can’t be righteous because he doesn’t believe in righteousness, Or divinity

Definition of righteous

1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin. 2a : morally right or justifiable a righteous decision. b : arising from an outraged sense of justice or morality righteous indignation. 3 slang : genuine, excellent.

rickyb

Just indignant he can’t be righteous because he doesn’t believe in righteousness, Or divinity

Definition of righteous

1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin. 2a : morally right or justifiable a righteous decision. b : arising from an outraged sense of justice or morality righteous indignation. 3 slang : genuine, excellent.
moral law?

rickyb

Similar to working for the healthcare industry? Keep popping them out Ricky and make sure you fill him full of pharmaceutical industrial complex medicine so they keep coming back.
depends what your doing? ppl can be ignorant and do bad stuff. ppl can knowingly do bad stuff. i did diagnostics

Thebrownblob

depends what your doing? ppl can be ignorant and do bad stuff. ppl can knowingly do bad stuff. i did diagnostics
So it’s OK to be ignorant and work for an industry that you know is all about blood money? You’re the one always preaching about rising up and working against the man and here you are holding his hand. Just to enrich yourself very capitalist of you.

rickyb

So it’s OK to be ignorant and work for an industry that you know is all about blood money?
no i dont think ignorance is really bliss. it sortve is. but ur less guilty if ur ignorant than knowingly doing that. i dont think my ecg job was about blood money. as far as i know i wasnt doing ecgs to make money. some docs ordered it because they are overly cautious.

Thebrownblob

no i dont think ignorance is really bliss. it sortve is. but ur less guilty if ur ignorant than knowingly doing that. i dont think my ecg job was about blood money. as far as i know i wasnt doing ecgs to make money. some docs ordered it because they are overly cautious.
I’m pretty sure you can’t be that naïve to think they’re not all tied together. And regards money is king and that Industry whether it’s socialized or not. They would let you die without money that’s the ultimate bloodlust

rickyb

I’m pretty sure you can’t be that naïve to think they’re not all tied together. And regards money is king and that Industry whether it’s socialized or not. They would let you die without money that’s the ultimate bloodlust
you can make no money and you will be taken care of. not a perfect system and im sure theres lots of problems with profits and whatever.