Combined buildings

bacha29

Just heard that express will be moving into new ground building in sioux falls sd. Changes happening soon folks.
Will they cohabitate the same building? Wouldn't want to be a cheap paying ground contractor when a partition is all that separates the two and the pay disparity between them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There's already a combined building out in the middle of nowhere in Montana. Now there will be another out in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota.

It has more to do with "out in the middle of nowhere" and saving money than anything else.

Star B

White Lightening
There's already a combined building out in the middle of nowhere in Montana. Now there will be another out in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota.

It has more to do with "out in the middle of nowhere" and saving money than anything else.
Kalispell isn't the middle of nowhere and the customers I know out there HATE the combined building because service has gone thru the floor. The CSAs hate working out of a rented trailer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Kalispell isn't the middle of nowhere and the customers I know out there HATE the combined building because service has gone thru the floor. The CSAs hate working out of a rented trailer.
Kalispell is pretty close to the middle of nowhere
Hate to bust your bubble