Common Ground - Barneys, Fluffers and Old Mean Farts - All Can Post

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's one of my buddy's I worked with at UPS friends. He tried to hook me up. Idk wtf her deal is. But whatever. Got fish to catch.
Trust me dude I got a story that will make you feel better.

Had a friend who had not had a date in like 4 years has an old girl he went on 1 date with call him out of the blue.

Long story short she starts flirting blah blah blah then says instead of buying me dinner can you just fill up my gas tank I have a job interview tomorrow.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Had a friend who had not had a date in like 4 years has an old girl he went on 1 date with call him out of the blue.

Long story short she starts flirting blah blah blah then says instead of buying me dinner can you just fill up my gas tank I have a job interview tomorrow.

Omg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So, How was it?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

LOL! I'd've told her to fly a :censored2: kite.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
IMG_1894.JPG

CHEERS

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I woulda said right after you blow me.