confederate flag?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

As we inch closer to Saturday and a planned rally from the Ku Klux Klan in front of the State House, several rumors are floating around the Midlands and through social media about racial targeting.

According to these rumors, individuals with Confederate flags are targeting African-Americans and running them off the road.

However, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott says these rumors are just that -- rumors -- and that there have been no reports of an incidents like that with his department.

Lott said his department will "aggressively go after any and all responsible" if they take part in the rumored targeting.

"The Sheriff stated that these rumors are to scare and create panic," Richland County Sheriff's Department spokesman Lt. Curtis Wilson said in a statement.
Yet there are some that deny the confederate flag is not a sign of racism to some.

rod

Retired 23 years
Of course it was.

Can anyone tell me the last time a sitting President has been greeted by Confederate battle flags?

I have a feeling Obama has seen his share while traveling at high speed with his caravan through some big city like Atlanta.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What are kredentials? Seems like you lovely liberal yanks can't spell too well, huh?

I kan't understand your point. A "kredential" is the same as a "credential", except in Klan-Speak, where the "K" is revered. Dude, some of the :censored2: you have posted here is so far out there, you can't be anything but a racist. Over and over, you stereotype blacks and use derogatory terms to describe them. It's pretty klear to you that all blacks are N-words who only care about their cars, the wheels on their cars, and committing crimes.

That's really sad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I kan't understand your point. A "kredential" is the same as a "credential", except in Klan-Speak, where the "K" is revered. Dude, some of the :censored2: you have posted here is so far out there, you can't be anything but a racist. Over and over, you stereotype blacks and use derogatory terms to describe them. It's pretty klear to you that all blacks are N-words who only care about their cars, the wheels on their cars, and committing crimes.

That's really sad.
Why are you openly posting secrets of the Klan ?
I have reported you to the Supreme Leader and your membership has been removed .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why are you openly posting secrets of the Klan ?
I have reported you to the Supreme Leader and your membership has been removed .

Sorry that I am well-read and know something of The Klan. You aren't far behind Superballs, and the Grand Dragon/Kleagle is going to be angry at you for not keeping-up with him. I'm betting you like satin sheets in the hot weather.

Shonuff

looks like an investment opportunity

Someone already jumped on the "investment opportunity". I was working in the HUB on the day before Independence Day and a large box broke open. The result was a tidal wave of Confederate flag apparel spilling out. If the supervisor wasn't there I'm pretty sure the brothers in the HUB would've took turns pissing on it.