confederate flag?

Overpaid Union Thug

My bad. I misread it. Says "blaming".

But then again, nobody is blaming the flag for anything. Simply saying it didn't belong on state house grounds, so yep, still stupid.

If you think no one is blaming the flag for anything then I want some of that crack you've been smoking. Sounds like some good shiiiat!

Overpaid Union Thug

Really? Saying something is a symbol for something is blaming it.for underlying issue? That's a childish interpretation.

The flag was a non issue until minutes right after that church shooting. Don't even try and pretend that you actually don't think the flag isn't being blamed and the shooting isn't being used by some as an opportunity to get rid of something that they've always wanted to get rid of wherever they can.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The flag was a non issue until minutes right after that church shooting. Don't even try and pretend that you actually don't think the flag isn't being blamed and the shooting isn't being used by some as an opportunity to get rid of something that they've always wanted to get rid of wherever they can.

My hope is that Obama shows the same level of concern for the 4 Marines killed today, and that he and Biden show-up for their funerals. The church shooting was the final straw on the Confederate deal, and the flag should have come down long ago.

Overpaid Union Thug

You'll have to fill me in. What is "swamp ass"? We Yankees don't know all your jargon.

It's just another way of saying there was a lot of sweat down there.

swamp ass
A common condition in which the ass crack and crotch becomes overly moist, sweaty, and stinky from one or all of the following:
- sweating on a hot day
- not bathing enough
- long day of work, sports, play
- incomplete wipe due to rush or laziness

The crack will often feel squishy, wet, unpleasant, and itchy. It is recommended to take a bath with soap to sanitize the condition.
Example:

After a long day of moving furniture. "I need to go home and take a shower before I get swamp ass."

Overpaid Union Thug

My hope is that Obama shows the same level of concern for the 4 Marines killed today, and that he and Biden show-up for their funerals. The church shooting was the final straw on the Confederate deal, and the flag should have come down long ago.

Well well well I hope you are right about Obama and them showing up for the funeral but I won't be surprised either way on either situation. The Confederate flag may have come down in a few places but going after it just brought out more of them in other places. I'm seeing it in places around here I would have never imagined I'd see them. It's unreal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Superballs and Baba posed for a photo together?

I've got it!! The gay wing of the KKK can come-out and take a stand for gay racist rights. They'll have to do something about those awful robes. Don't they ever read Vogue. Rainbow silk, anyone?

rod

Retired 23 years
I've got it!! The gay wing of the KKK can come-out and take a stand for gay racist rights. They'll have to do something about those awful robes. Don't they ever read Vogue. Rainbow silk, anyone?

I think they can only wear white until Labor Day.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You quoted yourself?? It wasn't worthy of posting the first time, it surely didn't deserve a quote and a dumb add on.

Have a pleasant night, Mr Racist

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden maybe .
Obama no , he's schedule to go to Africa .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

As we inch closer to Saturday and a planned rally from the Ku Klux Klan in front of the State House, several rumors are floating around the Midlands and through social media about racial targeting.

According to these rumors, individuals with Confederate flags are targeting African-Americans and running them off the road.

However, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott says these rumors are just that -- rumors -- and that there have been no reports of an incidents like that with his department.

Lott said his department will "aggressively go after any and all responsible" if they take part in the rumored targeting.

"The Sheriff stated that these rumors are to scare and create panic," Richland County Sheriff's Department spokesman Lt. Curtis Wilson said in a statement.