Contract leader O'brien

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Again you are correct, but to reasIn the itg @anHOURover is like trying to reason with Isis.
IMG_2047.JPG
@anHOURover
I took this while visiting Hog Island. You still have your bike. It just got wrecked is all.

anHOURover

The IBEW guys pay a percentage of their gross wages too. Most of the guys are paying a couple hundred dollars a month
Don't spend to much time on him. We won't be able to understand his logic or mentality. He represents the misinformed.
so my whole local was misinformed ? That's why 90% votes no. Wow I must have power to be able to lie and get everyone to believe me! THE IBT LIED
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
The whole local voted no on facts
When some don't drink the kool aid the old guard rooster heads always say misinformed. That ugly sweater Murphs favorite word

I know you are one of those dudes stuck in the 80's ( I'm not trying to disrespect 80's guy) , but do you ever try and think of some new material? Dogging a 67 year old mans wardrobe isn't really reaching the kind of demographic you are like point for. Just saying.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Company plan was free and way better

So who is your insurance provider?

How good it the plan you are on now?

It still begs the question....

That @anHOURover hasn't answered.

i told you i burned that pos card

I'd rather burn the card.

You burned the card ? Or, you would rather.... which is it ??

I don't get this AnHourOver dude. He says that everything is a concession. Why would you call it negotiations if you just get everything everytime you go to get a new contract? I'm all about getting a bigger piece of the pie when they are making money, but they have to do well for you to do well. Apparently, he knows nothing about benefits. My family doesn't have anything close to Teamcare coverage and they pay for part of it. I think the prescription could be better but thats something to work toward. When the cadillac tax hits at the end of the year, we won't be paying it because it is a Union plan. Most of America can't say that. We won't pay until 2025 and have time to make that permanent. Stop flapping your lips and do your research. What good does it do to start a "vote no" program on a contract that hasn't been proposed yet? Only an idiot would follow that logic.

That's an astute observation.

I like it.

Don't spend to much time on him. We won't be able to understand his logic or mentality. He represents the misinformed.

Yep.

When he can inject a modicum of reality, into the situation....

It would produce a "moment of levity" that this subject is lacking.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FALSE. BAD MATH
You're right I rounded. You caught me. So let's break it down.
3000 members. (Your words, I was being conservative)
888 no votes.
195 yes votes.
1917 didn't vote.
No votes 29.6%
Yes votes 6.5%
Didn't vote 63.9%
29.6 (No) plus 6.5 (Yes) equals 36.1 (Voted)
36.1 (Voted) plus 63.9 (Didn't vote) equals 100%
Your claiming victory over less than a third? Wow. Not exactly killing it. He's the cool thing about math, it's the only exact science. Zero room for interpretation. That's why liars hate it so much. Night cupcake.