Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

You're right I rounded. You caught me. So let's break it down.
3000 members. (Your words, I was being conservative)
888 no votes.
195 yes votes.
1917 didn't vote.
No votes 29.6%
Yes votes 6.5%
Didn't vote 63.9%
29.6 (No) plus 6.5 (Yes) equals 36.1 (Voted)
36.1 (Voted) plus 63.9 (Didn't vote) equals 100%
Your claiming victory over less than a third? Wow. Not exactly killing it. He's the cool thing about math, it's the only exact science. Zero room for interpretation. That's why liars hate it so much. Night cupcake.
How bad is it when 6.5% of the membership approves of the slop of a contract

FACT
UGLY SWEATER and angry Tim failed
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_0946.JPG
Your like the fake media.
Fake teamster
FACT
You are one of those teamsters tha voted for this clown. FACT

anHOURover

I know you are one of those dudes stuck in the 80's ( I'm not trying to disrespect 80's guy) , but do you ever try and think of some new material? Dogging a 67 year old mans wardrobe isn't really reaching the kind of demographic you are like point for. Just saying.
Brother he invented the ugly sweater contest
I have an album filled with his work.
Wanna see slug ?
Fact

anHOURover

Obviously the realists that trust union controlled healthcare. UPS is so much more trustworthy?
It was fine for my whole career.
Blue cross blue shield for free.
Now we have subpar healthcare and a failing pension. Where are the wackos that tried to start the parcel workers union. I'd rather have them Done with the liars.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'd rather burn the card. You can't talk to old guard "out of touch with the racial makeup of today's union" officers. It's like trying to talk to you , or lead , or bug. All rooster heads
FACT
Why do you work for ups if it's so bad and you feel you can do better?you dislike every aspect of the contract......so the big question is why haven't you quit?

anHOURover

Why do you work for ups if it's so bad and you feel you can do better?you dislike every aspect of the contract......so the big question is why haven't you quit?
I had no issues before this contract was forced on me. I work 4 10 hour days.
I'm well respected. I fought so you could also have better healthcare. I deserve a thank you aT least. I can't leave because the teamster have mishandled my pension $. They also raised retiree insurance over 800% in recent years.
FACT