Contract leader O'brien

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother I'm warning you that I ran out of medicine. I don't want to start insulting you.
Good night brother and may god bless the teamsters

You need to get help. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. You have some serious issues. Seek help. The company healthcare ain't never coming back. You can tie up all our raises for 5 years, or we can take it out on the street and come back with 35% loss of our customers. The company plan is over.

Get your meds

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You need to get help. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face. You have some serious issues. Seek help. The company healthcare ain't never coming back. You can tie up all our raises for 5 years, or we can take it out on the street and come back with 35% loss of our customers. The company plan is over.

Get your med.
He says he'd rather not use it but does. He'd rather not be a teamster but stays. I don't know about anyone else, but any member that says they wish they were not a teamster makes me angry. So my thoughts are, is he really just here to sabotage our livelihood? He could be brought up on charges.

LeadBelly

Banned
He says he'd rather not use it but does. He'd rather not be a teamster but stays. I don't know about anyone else, but any member that says they wish they were not a teamster makes me angry. So my thoughts are, is he really just here to sabotage our livelihood? He could be brought up on charges.
They already tried that and it didn't work. He has some mental issues. In the grand scheme of things he wants attention. I felt sorry for him for a while. He did a very cowardly thing to one of my friends that really pissed me off. The dog rescuer in me always tries to help people like him, but he's just not right. He's hopeless

anHOURover

anHOURover

They already failed in doing that. I was simply Asking the sellout a few questions. I was no harm or threat. I'm praying mr skillman contacts me to get Philadelphia on board with dumping the teamsters

Parcel workers’ union wants labor board to void UPS-Teamsters contract

anHOURover

Get your meds
I'll go down fighting. I guarantee another vote no in philly.
This Teamcare crap is not identical and in some ways better
FACT

anHOURover

More Boston bully siding with management

Attachments

• IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 102

anHOURover

The Boston bully letting ups know that he will take care of the vote no steward

Attachments

• IMG_2535.JPG