Contract leader O'brien

10 Pt

i have a clue brother the IBT leaders like to say i misinformed the members
currently i walk around my hub as the king and the IBT liars are not welcome to PHL
they are afraid to show face in 623
I GOT A CLUE BROTHER I STARTED THIS
Nah, you didn't start this.
The IBT did.
We all reacted according to how it affected our own issues.
brother I'm not going to argue facts with you
i simply saw the lies before everyone else
made some vote no banners and started the movement
shared my info on Facebook and youtube and the rest is history
vote no started in PHILLY
FACT
We were already Vote No before anyone posted anything.
Couldn't care less who got to Facebook first.
Mastering the obvious doesn't win awards.

oldupsman

@oldupsman, why do you, as a retiree, feel the need or desire to stay in touch with your local? Not meant to be snarky---I am genuinely curious.

Well the local President and another member on the board and I drove together for years. And when he ran for office the first time
I was very involved in his election. He just got reelected again.
He'll be here this contract. But I know he's going to retire at the end of his term. And after he leaves you're right, I'll
probably let it go.

I was just always one of those guys who attended meetings and paid attention. Funny thing is he and I have butted heads
over the years concerning the IBT and Mr. Hoffa. But I never had to doubt his sincerity.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well the local President and another member on the board and I drove together for years. And when he ran for office
I was very involved in his election. He just got reelected.
He'll be here this contract. But I know he's going to retire at the end of his term. And after he leaves you're right, I'll
probably let it go.

I was just always one of those guys who attended meetings and paid attention. Funny thing is he and I have butted heads
over the years concerning the IBT and Mr. Hoffa. But I never had to doubt his sincerity.

I would have been proud to have worked with you.

anHOURover

Nah, you didn't start this.
The IBT did.
We all reacted according to how it affected our own issues.

We were already Vote No before anyone posted anything.
Couldn't care less who got to Facebook first.
Mastering the obvious doesn't win awards.
my traveling and my fliers informed tens of thousands of members
FACT
the IBT was putting out the lies and i was proven to be putting out the truth
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

i was there brother
you were not
i was obviously not guilty if I'm still working
FACT
The story came from your posts because you weren't smart enough to be embarrassed about how you treated her.....you were proud that you disrespected that security guard.....you should be embarrassed about how you treated her and embarrassed that your union officials had to represent you for harassing a woman

anHOURover

The story came from your posts because you weren't smart enough to be embarrassed about how you treated her.....you were proud that you disrespected that security guard.....you should be embarrassed about how you treated her and embarrassed that your union officials had to represent you for harassing a woman
back to work innocent
thanks
FACT

oldupsman

thanks brother
i know i get a little radical on here but these guys think I'm the odd ball
they have no clue how mad the members are in 623, 384 , 676 ETC
Although they might be quite as excited as anHourover is, he's right about those locals.

I am by no means an @anHOURover fan but he does have a point. It's not that he doesn't want to have the same healthcare as the rest of us but rather wants the rest of us to have the healthcare that he used to have.
let these guys know that you paid $50 for retiree coverage until teamcare came
these poor teamsters can't even afford their medicine now with what high health care premiums and deductibles

The reason I could retire when I did was because of that $50 a month. And now it's the reason alot of guys can't.
I can't honestly comment on Teamcare because I never had it. But again talking to the people I still know working,
the coverage isn't as good as it was under the UPS plan. Why can't Teamcare match the UPS plan for everybody?

Now I'm not going to rehash the whole reason why it happened. The point was how it was shoved down alot of
peoples throat. And that hasn't been forgotten.

10 Pt

ill be there again brother
if you are driving distance from me ill be at your gate i promise you
FACT
vote no headquarters
1 hog island rd
Philadelphia PA 19153
Bring some Philly steak and cheese sandwiches when you come.

anHOURover

Thats what he doesn't realize.the ibt isn't trying to get rid of him,he's building his own case for ups to get rid of himself....sad part is he's not smart enough to realize what's going on
oh i know whats going on
the IBT sent the company an email about me handing out fliers supposedly on the clock
my own union trying to get me fired
i have a lot of emails that show the corruption and the close relationship between ups and the teamsters
FACT

anHOURover

Is there a symbolic reason to read it while I poop?
yes.... if anything i print is a lie you can throw it in the toilet.
i still have every flier that i produced
i read over them all right before i walk into my monthly union meeting
it reminds me that our leaders are not our friends
it reminds me of all the lies we have been told
you can't trust the IBT
can't trust TDU
can't trust anyone
i take pride in informing members of the truth
FACT