Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

That's the funny part.

@anHOURover professes to be a "stand up" Teamster.

But, doesn't want the same healthcare, as other Teamsters....

-Bug-
. Bug there are many teamsters I know who never heard of the no frills brand "Teamcare"
I went from the best blue cross plan ever to this crap. As I proved The ibew and other unions still have that excellent plan. When I see you bug we are making a YouTube video. I promise you
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Low blow brother.
Typical old guard move
If one don't agree you resort personal attacks.
There are issues here and you just attack me about something personal
Let's talk about the real issues here
VOTE NO IS MY BABy
Fact
So someone can talk facts about your dog but you can disparag my friends? I'll NEVER allow that. Actually your vote no baby is not factual. Started by another guy. You just jumped on the bandwagon. FACT

oldupsman

I'm retired now and just turned 65 so I'm out of this fight. But as someone who went to his monthly meetings
during my time and still keeps in touch with his local I can tell you the health care change and the way it was
presented has not been forgotten.

And while I and many members understand the call for unity, there are many members who are just as angry as
anHOURover. And not just 623 but all the surrounding locals in the Philly suburbs and South Jersey. We were just
flat out lied to last time.

And members have not forgiven nor forgotten. These upcoming negoiations better be upfront and forthcoming.
And as you know, Hoffa didn't do great in Philly and the suburbs. It was a direct result of the health care debacle.

I can't comment on Sean at all. Never met the man and from what I can gather neither have many of my local
board members. But I can tell you many members are just itching for a fight. I was always known as one of the
cooler heads in the local and I'm telling the people I still keep in touch with give the man a chance. And a strike
is not a good idea. But don't just blow anHourover as if he's the only angry guy out there. He's not.

wide load

Hey brother there was flash flooding that Day in D.C.
The members elected me as a shop steward.
I must be doing something right slug
FACT
You lied on camera dope. You can clearly see the it was only you and a camera man. The members voted because you can be manipulated. Your like the jester of stewards. "Hey guys, let's convince DC to go to the marble palace."

wide load

I'm retired now and just turned 65 so I'm out of this fight. But as someone who went to his monthly meetings
during my time and still keeps in touch with his local I can tell you the health care change and the way it was

And while I and many members understand the call for unity, there are many members who are just as angry as
anHOURover. And not just 623 but all the surrounding locals in the Philly suburbs and South Jersey. We were just

And members have not forgiven nor forgotten. These upcoming negoiations better be upfront and forthcoming.
And as you know, Hoffa didn't do great in Philly and the suburbs. It was a direct result of the health care debacle.

I can't comment on Sean at all. Never met the man and from what I can gather neither have many of my local
board members. But I can tell you many members are just itching for a fight. I was always known as one of the
cooler heads in the local and I'm telling the people I still keep in touch with give the man a chance. And a strike
is not a good idea. But don't just blow anHourover as if he's the only angry guy out there. He's not.
We don't. Just an extreme case of one.

10 Pt

I've said all that all along ...
execpt for the last two sentences.

Many across the country got less than accurate info on healthcare (plus the other issues that were not good news: ie a 4 yr progression) and the root issue is now trust in leadership for many who will go thru the next CBA ratification. That is anHourover's gripe and I get that.

But there were more people in locals pushing a No vote without the Vote No movement and his delusions of grandeur about being the reason why 18 supps and riders failed is over the top. That's where he loses credibility.

anHOURover

You really don't have a freaking clue.
i have a clue brother the IBT leaders like to say i misinformed the members
currently i walk around my hub as the king and the IBT liars are not welcome to PHL
they are afraid to show face in 623
I GOT A CLUE BROTHER I STARTED THIS

anHOURover

thanks brother
i know i get a little radical on here but these guys think I'm the odd ball
they have no clue how mad the members are in 623, 384 , 676 ETC

anHOURover

You lied on camera dope. You can clearly see the it was only you and a camera man. The members voted because you can be manipulated. Your like the jester of stewards. "Hey guys, let's convince DC to go to the marble palace."
brother even if it was a one man rally
LOOK WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED
18 supplements shot down
we got a local full of pissed off teamsters
FACT

anHOURover

let these guys know that you paid $50 for retiree coverage until teamcare came
these poor teamsters can't even afford their medicine now with what high health care premiums and deductibles

anHOURover

Many across the country got less than accurate info on healthcare (plus the other issues that were not good news: ie a 4 yr progression) and the root issue is now trust in leadership for many who will go thru the next CBA ratification. That is anHourover's gripe and I get that.

But there were more people in locals pushing a No vote without the Vote No movement and his delusions of grandeur about being the reason why 18 supps and riders failed is over the top. That's where he loses credibility.
brother I'm not going to argue facts with you
i simply saw the lies before everyone else
made some vote no banners and started the movement
shared my info on Facebook and youtube and the rest is history
vote no started in PHILLY
FACT

oldupsman

Ahh, the 4 year progression. Or any pay progression. My favorite peeve. Without a doubt, the
worse concession of all time.