Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

Being a veteran means you can spell any way you like? WTF?!
Hey mod !!
I been looking for you brother !
I obviously know how to spell brother.
It was a typo.
I'll give you 2 options

#1 keep me on this BS timeout
OR
#2 I start usIng my other screen names

The choice is yours brother
I promise to think before I post.
I'll also promise to be medicated before I read a post from bug , lead, or wide

LeadBelly

Banned
brother you keep getting bad info
who are your 623 contacts?
the 3 people who voted yes in the local because their wives told them how to vote ?
I know The Who bio on you and your local the people I talk to in your local describe you as a lunatic oddball. They say you are the only only one who holds you in any high regards.

anHOURover

I know The Who bio on you and your local the people I talk to in your local describe you as a lunatic oddball. They say you are the only only one who holds you in any high regards.
But yet I win my stewards election a few months ago. Your contacts must not know the facts. They are "misinformed" as ugly sweater Murph likes to say

UPS Preloader

Who cares who started the Vote No movement. I vote "No" because I read the contact and I didn't like it, not because Jumbo, DC, MT, or TDU said so. Quite honestly, I thought Jumbo was annoying and DC looked like an idiot.

10 Pt

brother i don't need the fame or Facebook posts
i do my work on the ground
jumbo is and was a very big part of vote no
if you think he makes them signs and banners on his own you need your head checked
last time he did something on his own they say he spelled freds name wrong on his signs for his truck
I don't think you better get into a spelling contest right now.

10 Pt

Brother im still being punished over my activity during the strike. I am a target and a figure in this local. I'm very proud of my following
If you are being singled out and punished and you're Steward I don't know why you don't file labor charges.

anHOURover

I love how you think you're jumbo, trying to jump on the jumbo rooster. Be original, start you own club.
you are getting no where insulting members just because we have a different opinion and don't drink the kool aid
brother i promise you it will be another battle and the NO votes will win
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
you are getting no where insulting members just because we have a different opinion and don't drink the kool aid
brother i promise you it will be another battle and the NO votes will win
FACT
So was it you that started vote no or was it JND? Chose your words carefully, someone maybe watching.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.