Contract leader O'brien

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother you want to get me started again ???
Sure why not? What are you gonna do? You're a joke. You're illogical, and I don't see a whole lot of people following you. Look at the members of this board now. The big vote no people from before have evolved. They might be upset still, but they don't sympathize with you.

anHOURover

Sure why not? What are you gonna do? You're a joke. You're illogical, and I don't see a whole lot of people following you. Look at the members of this board now. The big vote no people from before have evolved. They might be upset still, but they don't sympathize with you.
I got a whole local that's angry. I'm going to hold up your raise again
FACT.
I PROMISE YOU
FACT

anHOURover

So if ups says it's not negotiable are you gonna look for a new job?
We are not negotiating wiTh ups . That's the issue. . they already pay top dollar but the teamsters decided not to give us top dollar healthcare It's our own union that is screwing us. This plan is no where near what I had. Imagine if we accepted the first offer !! That was a slap in the balls. The enhanced Teamcare was just a slap in the mouth. I feel bad for the retirees. They used to pay $50 a month for our same plan and now they are paying almost 400 a month and have to pay out the behind for prescriptions. It's sad what is going on and many don't stand up and fight.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I don't need 110k
FACT
I'm fine with my career Choice.
You will never get a chance to eat dinner with your family.
FACT

You want to get me going ?
You'll take less income, less hourly wage and less hours but a union run (first time) health plan is where you draw the line? Dude, you're out of your tree.

anHOURover

You'll take less income, less hourly wage and less hours but a union run (first time) health plan is where you draw the line? Dude, you're out of your tree.
Brother ilyou can't get this though your head
I have NO ISSUES WITH A UNION RUN HEALTH PLAN.
ITS THE WAY IT WAS SOLD TO US.
WE WERE LIED TO. IF THE UNION PLAN WAS AS WE WERE TOLD ID BE HAPPY. I WOULD EVEN HOST A TEAMCARE PIZZA PARTY LIKE BIG TIMMY IN 804.
It's the lies that pissed all of us off. We will never get over it brother.
I try every day but we can't get past the lies

10 Pt

I don't need 110k
FACT
I'm fine with my career Choice.
You will never get a chance to eat dinner with your family.
FACT

You want to get me going ?
I can see a work stoppage if we all got put on the C6 plan but not striking when considering this economic and political climate, the enhanced plan we have, and the money we make. Look and see where the company is making the largest margin of their profit. Is it in domestic bargaining unit work? No.

So keep being angry, it's ok because it keeps people on their toes but without a majority backing you're looking like you're out of thorazine.

I'm not a fan of how the last CBA was handled but we have to look ahead...ready to fight for our futures and pensions and we'll hold leadership accountable.

You bike won't get stolen twice. In the meantime try to appreciate what you do have because it's a lot better than most of your friends and neighbors have.